Chapter 9

Hey lovelies! I am not feeling well today :/ but I can't let you guys down! I am determined to get a decent chapter done! Here goes!

___________________________________________________________________

"Alright! I don't mess around so everyone get in a circle, we are playing truth or dare." Louis annoucned.

We all got in a circle in the living room while Louis grabbed a bottle. I sat between Liam and Zayn.

"Okay, Brynn you spin first." I said.

"Awesome!" she said as she spun the bottle. I watched to go round and round until it slowed in front of Louis.

"Truth or Dare?" Louis asked grinning.

"Dare." Brynn answered confidently.

"I dare you to call your mom and tell her you are pregnant." Louis said mischeviously

"She's going to kill me. Hand me the phone." Brynn said.

It rang 3 times before her mom picked up.

"Hello?

Mom, I have to tell you something.

"What is it?

I'm pregnant.

WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

No I'm completely joking! Got to go bye mom!"

She hung up quickly and we all burst out laughing.

"That was hilarious!" Zayn said trying to fight back tears.

"Louis you're up!" I said.

He took his turn spinning and it landed on Niall.

"Truth or Dare?" Niall said.

"Definitely dare." Louis answered.

"I dare you to do the salt and ice challenge." Niall said.

"Done!" We all moved into the kitchen and put some salt in Louis' hand and then gave him the ice cube.

"OWWWWWW!!!! It burns so bad!" Louis immediately threw the ice in the sink. 

"Moving on, Niall spin the bottle." I said.

Round and round until it landed on Aubrielle.

"Truth or dare?" Aubrielle said.

"Truth." Niall said.

"What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in front of a crush?" she asked.

"I took a girl bowling and when I went to bend down to tie my shoes, my pants ripped right down the middle." Niall said blushing.

Aubrielle took her turn and it landed on me. She picked truth and I asked her what super power she would want.

"Alright, spin it Mallory!" I spun and it landed on Louis.

"Truth or Dare?" Louis asked.

"Dare!" I said enthusiastically.

"I dare you to kiss Zayn!" Louis screamed.

I looked to Zayn and he looked a little nervous. I didn't really care I mean he is my best friend. I leaned in and he was leaning in as well. I closed the gap and I felt sparks in the short time that we kissed. We both pulled away and smiled.

"My turn!" Liam said.

We continued playing the game for another 20 minutes and then decided it was time to play Just Dance 3! I am a pro at that game. I love it so much. I mean it's just so fun. We took turns playing against each other and Louis was giving me a run for my money. I ended up beating him.

"Let's play a new game!" Niall said.

"What kind?" I asked.

"Okay, everyone has to partner up and then one person will have to be the others arms and we will have an eating contest!" He suggested.

"Sounds fun!" Brynn exclaimed!

"I pick Brynn!" Louis screamed.

"I call Mallory!" Zayn announced while grabbing my arm.

"Niall you can be with Aubri, I will be the judge!" Liam said.

"Alright so everyone decide who is eating and who is the arms." Liam stated.

"Zayn do you want to eat or be the hands?" I asked.

"You can eat." He said.

It was Niall, Brynn, and I eating. I put my hands behind my back and Zayn put his arms through mine. Liam put a bowl of ice cream in front of all of us. He put 3 huge scoops of vanilla ice cream, tons of hot fudge, a mountain of whipped cream, lots of sprinkles and a big cherry on top. He gave each of us a spoon as well.

"Ready........Set........GO!" Liam yelled.

Zayn began giving me spoonfuls and I was trying to eat as fast I could. Pretty soon it just turned into him wiping whip cream all over my face. I gave up and took a handful of ice cream and plopped it right on his face. I was about to run away but he grabbed me by my waist and spun me around. He poured the rest of the contents in the bowl over my head.

"Zayn!" I screamed as the fudge, sprinkles, ice cream, and whipped cream dripped down my face. Everyone else had begun putting ice cream in each others faces. I noticed Louis and Brynn flirting a little. It was really cute!

"Well we better go get cleaned up before we watch some movies! There are three bathrooms, one on the 2nd floor, one on this floor and one in the basement." Louis informed us.

"I call the one on this floor!" I said. I grabbed my bag and headed for the bathroom.

I was just about to strip down when I heard a knock on the door. As soon as I opened the door I felt lips smash onto mine.

_________________________________________________________________

:D Hope you enjoyed! I really enjoy writing for you guys! I love all the comments and such! I would really appreciate it if you vote for this story in the Mini 1D Watty Awards! I would love you for infinity and beyond! Anyway keep the comments coming! Share this story if you enjoy it!

-Brianna xx