Chapter 16

"Ready to go?" Aubrielle asked.

"Just about! Just one last thing to finish it off." I replied placing the crab necklace around my neck.

"We all look amazing!" Brynn announced referring to Aubri, Ellody, Lillah, and I's costumes.

"Let's go!" Aubrielle said. We all climbed into her car and headed to the party. We are meeting the guys there.

***(costumes in the external link)

After knocking on the door the senior boy who was hosting let us in. Zayn was not too hard to find. He was talking to Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis out on the back patio. Zayn offered to get me something to drink so I waited and talked to everyone else. The guys came dressed up as the princes from each of the movies we were dressed up as.

"Well you ladies all look lovely!" Liam announced being his kind self.

"Shall we go check out the haunted house?" Zayn asked returning with my drink.

"Sounds fun!" Ellody screamed.

This party was legit. The haunted house was in the backyard in the little shed the senior guys parents built. I was actually a little bit scared. Brynn led the way through the dark building. There were fake cob webs and dummys everywhere. Classic haunted house. I slowed down a little bit to make sure I didn't trip on anything. I lost sight of Brynn. I quickened my pace to try and find her. The shed is rather large to be called a shed but whatever.

"BOO!" I heard a group of girls yell.

"Owww!! Help me!" I heard Brynn cry out.

"Brynn are you ok?" I yelled trying to find her. I finally found her. She wasn't alone.

"These snatches jumped out and pushed me and I landed on this thing." She answered. I looked to see what she landed on. It happened to be a pitch fork.

"Are you guys stupid?" Aubrielle yelled.

"We thought it was Lillah." Jessica answered.

"That doesn't make it ok!" Aubrielle hissed back.

"She should have kept her balance better." Kaitlyn added.

"No wonder no one actually likes you. Go screw someone elses life up." I told them. The girls walked away rolling their eyes. I helped Brynn get the spike of the pitch fork out of her leg. Luckily it hadn't gone too deep. She would definitley need stitches though. I can't believe those girls. They just don't quit.

"I'll take her to the E.R. I haven't been drinking." Liam offered.

"Thanks Liam." Brynn thanked him for being so generous.

"Can we go somewhere else. I don't want to stay at this party with these girls." I asked Zayn.

"Of course. Why don't we go play ghosts in the graveyard in that open field near my house?" Zayn suggested.

"That sounds so fun!" I exclaimed. Louis, Niall, Ellody, Lillah, Harry, and Aubrielle seemed to agree.

"Alright everyone meet there." Zayn instructed. I followed Zayn to his car. The field is only about 5 miles away. This should be interesting. Creepy field in the woods. Halloween. Night time. Hide and Seek. The perfect combination.

"Alright I'll count." Louis volunteered.

"Okay! Everyone hide!" I said. I took off running to find a good hiding spot. I found a little group of trees that made a little shelter type thing. I squeezed in and felt that this was a perfect spot. I slowed my breathing. My heart was beating like crazy from the anticipation of being found. About 15 minutes passed and I hadn't heard anyone be found. I thought about moving but this is such a good spot. I thought I heard something but I shrugged it off. I continue to breathe slowly and wait to be found.

********

After 20 more minutes I was getting a little worried. I am starting to hear footsteps. Maybe Louis will find me now. I start looking around to see if I can spot him before he spots me. I see no one. The footsteps stop. I'm kind of nervous now. I think I'm just a little paranoid.

"HE----" I tried to scream for help but someone had put their hand on my mouth.

________________________________________________________

What did you guys think? :) I hope you enjoyed! Who is the person covering her mouth? Go enter my contest if you haven't already! I would appreciate it a bunch! Comment, vote, and fan! Oh yeah one more thing, please don't just comment," update update update." It kind of irritates me. I want to know what you thought of the chapter.

-brianna xx