32.

After I was deemed okay by an angel of the lord, things started to get easier. My brother, Dean or anybody else weren't hovering around me like I would burst into a pile of blood and flesh on the floor like the vampires in True Blood when they were killed. It was nice, being able to have a long, hot bath without somebody standing outside of the door to make sure I was still feeling fine every four seconds. It was nice because I was able to go to sleep without a bunch of men watching me do it, though Dean was still there every night. But he slept in my bed, not around it, and usually he actually slept instead of watching me. Things were starting to get back to normal, and it lifted a weight off of everybody's shoulders and I didn't realize how much my illness had been bringing them all down before.

The apartment was virtually empty today, everyone had gone on errands now that they knew they could leave and come back and I'd still be alive. It was just Dean and I, Dean was drinking his whisky at the living room table and I had a glass of red wine in my hand on the living room couch, watching some stupid cable show that I wasn't really paying attention too -- I was too hyper aware of Dean's presence behind me. I would have done something about it, easy, but Mason had told me he was just going down to the shops for an hour to restock the cupboards because of the many guests and Trent had gone with him, though I'm pretty sure Trent went to flirt with the check out chick, and that would probably take even less time than Mason because everyone knew the check out chick was married, but Trent never gave up.

Sam and Bobby had taken Kevin down to the same motel down the road that they had stayed in last time they were in town for an extended amount of time, figuring that they would be staying a while because even though they knew they needed to move on, that Chicago already had its fair share of hunters, they wouldn't leave without Dean and all of us knew Dean wouldn't be leaving until I told him to go. And this time, I felt braver, which meant I didn't plan on telling him to go. The only thing I would be telling him to do was stay, and he was doing a pretty good effort of that all by himself without any help from me.

I didn't know where Castiel was, but Dean and I both knew that he could pop up at any time and that was why we were both keeping a safe distance away from each other because we knew if we were sitting together, or maybe even talking, whatever self control we had would go out the window. I picked up the remote on the arm of the couch -- the new couch, after I had destroyed the old one with my blood -- beside me and flipped the channel, hoping something interesting was on but I had accidentally flipped to a daytime movie that consisted of some graphic sex scene that just happened to be on the screen right as I changed the channel. I pressed a button on the remote and the screen went black as I stayed staring at it, I could see Dean's reflection in the TV and I squirmed in my seat. We had both been doing pretty well, but we both knew that if the slightest thing set us off, we'd be done for.

Giving up completely and stopping all caring about whether my brother or his brother walked in, I turned around the couch and grinned, my arms and my glass of wine dangling over the edge. Dean was already looking at me, like I knew he would be, with a look of desire on his face, we had both broken through what little self control we had had. Neither of us spoke but we both knew what was going through the others head. I decided that I would take control and be the first one to do something, standing up, I dropped off my wine glass at the kitchen bench and went and stood before the chair Dean was sitting in. I walked forward a few more steps before I was straddling him and he finally moved, his hands weaving around my thing body and pressing up against the small of my back.

"So," I started saying, drawing the word out as I leaned forward and pressed my lips against the side of his jaw, "I got a new bra, would you like to see it?" Dean's hands raked against my back and I took that as a yes so I leaned back and pulled the simple white t-shirt I was wearing off over my head, revealing the lacy white bra I had bought the other day with Olivia. Dean's eyes swept over the fabric and he leaned his head down as he kissed my throat and what he could of the valley between my breasts with the bra still covering it, "I also bought matching panties," I whispered in his ear, nibbling at his lobe before Dean grabbed my head, turned it, and pressed his lips up against mine. Our mouths moved in a sloppy synchronization and as Dean's hands grew tangled in my hair, I pulled the bottom of his t-shirt up, separating our lips for just a second so that I could take off his shirt, before rejoining our lips like it was my only life source.

"I'd like to see them, too," Dean's rough voice said in my ear, one of his hands slipping down and edging underneath my leggings to play with the fabric of my underwear for a second before cupping my ass, which made my back arch up straighter as Dean placed his other hand on my ass and picked me up, swinging me around and walking me towards my bedroom, leaving our shirts in a puddle on the living room floor for just anyone to find. He kissed me all the way to the bedroom, his lips moving hard and fast and only bumping into walls and ornaments two or three times before he was placing me down on the bed and climbing on top of me, hooking his thumb around the fabric of my leggings and pulling them down in one, swift movement. He kissed me again, pressing his naked chest into mine as I kicked off the remainder of my leggings and wrapped one of my legs around his torso.

I fumbled with the button and the fly of his jeans but eventually I got it, still lazily kissing Dean as I slid his jeans down with my foot before he helped me get them off around his ankles, leaving us both there in our underwear, staring at each other for a little while. Dean reached up to my face with his thumb and gently brushed my bottom lip with it. I could feel that my lips were already swollen from kissing him but that didn't mean I wanted to stop, I would happily have Mason find out that we did this while he left us alone for five minutes if it meant I actually got to do this with Dean. I ignored his roaming hands and reached up to kiss him again, smiling into it as I wished that we could stay like this forever.

I was so overcome with emotion that I hardly even realized when Dean pushed my lace underwear aside, but I sure noticed when he started reaching inside of me with his fingers. I clamped my mouth shut from moaning too loud in my ear, but he must have had a lot of practise with this sort of thing, or he just knew exactly where to put his fingers to make me come in less than a minute. I arched my back as Dean alternated his fingers and his tongue and made me scream over and over. I lost my fingers in his hair and urged him on, telling him when he got the spot right and when he didn't, and finally I couldn't wait anymore and I exploded in warmth and electricity, the pressure that had been building inside of me finally exploding in sweetness.

"Okay," I said breathlessly, "I want you in me, now," This time Dean gave me a crooked smile before he abided by my wishes and did exactly as I said.

Just a filler.