Chapter 2

(Levy POV)

I watched as Gajeel dragged his two deer to the torn-up cell that I guessed used to be his own. I got up and walked over to him, he looked up at me and watched as I approached him.

"So, the poison dragon eats poison, and you are metal dragon so you eat metal," I asked the dragon, he shook his head.

"No, I am an Iron Dragon, I eat Iron, those stupid humans who made this place didn't expect me to be an Iron dragon so they had to drugged me, at least that's what Bunny Girl said anyway," he told me.

"Really, so what are the other dragon's elements," I asked him, curious.

"You can understand him, Levy," Erza asked, giving me a strange look.

"Yes, can't you, he is speaking plain Fiorian, to me," I asked her.

"You can only understand him because you are a dragon tamer," the blonde girl told me.

"So are you the one he is calling Bunny Girl," I asked her, she sighed obviously annoyed with the nickname.

"Yes, no matter how many times I tell him not to call me that but he still calls me it anyway, but I remembered once he called Kinana, Snake Lover, and he never called her that again after Erik-" the snake like dragon hissed, "-Sorry, Cobra threatened to poison him," the blond woman told us with a smirk on her lips.

"Kinana, why does that name sound familiar," Erza muttered to herself.

"To answer your previous question, shrimp, Sparky over there by Cobra is a lightning dragon, Antlers is a white dragon, light dragon, or holy dragon whatever you want to call him, the dark and gloomy one beside him is a shadow dragon, the Squirt with Bunny Girl is a sky dragon, and Salamander, the big red one behind her, is a fire dragon," Gajeel told me. I got an idea to get the dragons to trust us better. 

"Well then how about this," I told him, I got up and went over to Erza and told her to get her Lightning Empress Armor out and shoot lightning at the yellow dragon.

"Solid script- Light, Fire, and Iron," I chanted and a large light appeared in front of the light dragon, the fire spell appeared in front of Salamander's cell, and the iron appeared in front of Gajeel.

"Why did you want me to shoot at them, Levy?" Erza asked me after she shot the lightning, 'why didn't she ask me that before she shot the dragon?' I thought to myself.

"Just look," I told her as the dragons started to eat the elements.

"Thank you," the woman told us with a smile on her face, "They haven't had a meal like that in ages."

(Time skip after they are done eating)

"We are finished, and just like I promised I will tell you how Gajeel and Wendy escaped," the woman told us. "Well, for Gajeel it is really simple, he ate the bars, the men from before weren't expecting him to be an Iron Dragon so they drugged him." She told us, "When the men left, they couldn't drug him anymore so he had started eating the bars, when he escaped, he pulled apart Wendy's cage, when he tried to free Natsu and I, but we found that he wasn't able to because of the enchantment, they probably thought Gajeel to abandon us to starve to death."

"Why didn't he?" Gray asked her.

"Because a dragon would never abandon a member of their pack, let alone their leader of their pack," she told us, "So Natsu and the others, including myself are stuck here, because of these bars."

"Then how about we break the enchantments," I told her, she looked at me shocked.

"You can do that," she asked me.

"Solid script magic is word magic like enchantments are," I told her, "We can also call someone from our guild who specializes in enchantment magic to come here as well."

"Really, please do," the woman asked me, starting to cry, "It has been so long since we have seen the light."

"Erza, did you bring a communication lacrima?" I asked her, assuming that with everything else that she brought with her that she brought one.

"Yes, I did," Erza told me.

"Call Freed tell him we need him here quickly," I told her.

"Just give me a second and I will tell him," she told me and she went back outside.

(Erza POV)

'If that was the reaction that woman had when she heard about the chance to go outside then just how long have, they been down there,' I thought as I looked for the communication lacrima, when I found it, I called the guild and Mirajane picked up.

"Hello Erza, are you finished with your mission?" she asked me.

"No, but we found out what was causing that noise, can you get the Master and Freed over here," I asked her.

"Sure, Master, Freed, Erza is on the line she wants to talk to you," Mira yelled across the guild, then I saw Master and Freed on the lacrima.

"You wanted us, Erza," Freed asked.

"Yes, I want to know how fast you can get here, Freed?" I asked him.

"In a few hours, if I catch the next train, why?" he asked.

"Well, we found out what was making the noise, it was a whole pack of imprisoned dragons," I told them.

"What, who in their right mind would try to imprison a bunch of dragons," Master shouted, shocked.

"I don't know, Master, but they are friendly and they need to be freed, there is a girl down there who can speak to them and it turns out Levy can too," I told them.

"I didn't know that Levy spoke dragon," Freed told me.

"She doesn't speak dragon, but apparently she can understand them now, anyway we need you over here quickly," I told them and then hung up, I got up and headed back to the cells.

(Unknown POV)

When the red-haired woman had returned, the fat one and the fast one was making Gajeel mad.

"Come on, Jet and Droy, he isn't going to harm anyone, he was just on guard before," the blue haired girl, Levy, told them.

"Enough you two, can't you see that the dragon isn't hurting anyone," the red-haired one told the two and they stopped their bickering.

"Thank you, Erza," Levy said, "So when is Freed coming."

"He said that he can be here in a few hours if he catches the next train," the red-haired woman told her.

"Go then let me see how much I can get done in that time," Levy told her, "Let's start with you," she said pointing at Natsu.

"Before she gets started, I think it is time we all are properly introduced," the red one asked me.

"Well, my name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia, and this is Natsu," I told them pointing at the fire breathing dragon behind me, "And he is the leader of this pack of dragons."

____________________

I liked that this turned out great. I hope that you are enjoying this story so far and I hope you enjoy the rest of it.

I don't own Fairy Tail

-DestinyFerrum