Chapter 32

(Wendy POV)

I was walking from the guild hall to my nest, Romeo was there to escort me as far as the den border, something that both my parents and Romeo's dad had agreed upon. Our parents were very clear about not letting Romeo know where my nest was, something about being too young or something like that. Neither Romeo nor I understood what they meant after all Romeo was my best friend why shouldn't he know where my nest is, but we respected the wishes of our parents and stopped at the border of where the den was far from where my nest was which was closer towards the center of the den. When I saw a weird monkey pop out of the bushes, Romeo and I went over to check out when I suddenly felt very weak and then it was black. 

(Obra POV) 

I had knocked the girl out when I saw the boy that was with her run over to try to help her, his eyes glowing pink. 

'Shit, can't anything go my way, now I have to deal with the sky dragon's mate,' I thought before knocking the boy out, draining as little magic as I could, I don't want to kill the kid. I called my puppet over to pick to two up when I saw the Fairy Tail mark on the kid's shoulder. 'Double shit' I grabbed the first thing I could find, the kid's scarf. I wrapped around the kid's shoulder and then scurried over to some red berries and smashed them on the scarf to make it look like blood, hopeful that double chinned purple buffoon doesn't see the difference. I added an illusion for good measure, and had the puppet pick both of them up. 

Needless to say, Nullpudding was not happy about the extra passenger. 

"Why don't we just kill the kid?" he asked, I am forever glad that he thinks that I am just a monkey because I couldn't hold back my expression for how stupid that idea was. 

'Is it a bad idea to just leave the man in a snake pin and just take the kids back to whatever Ivan got planned for them,' I thought as I stared at the man, 'No, I still need him as my scapegoat, otherwise I have no one to pin this on.' 

"The boy was with the girl, I am assuming that we can use him as leverage to keep the dragon from fighting us, he's human so he is weaker," I reasoned, I doubted that he was that weak, if he is a Fairy Tail mage then he has to have some surprise waiting for use on us, and he is a sky dragon mate. He might be too young for there to be any sort of bonding to have been done, that doesn't mean that he can't start using some of her magic, if the need arises now that they have started the mating process by meeting each other. 

"Fine, but if he causes too many problems, I will break a bone or two to shut him up."

Master Zeref, I love you and I will never regret being part of your pack but if I don't leave this guild soon, I might just quit. 

(Zeref POV)

We had just arrived near Shirotsume at the foot of Mt. Hakobe, I had turned to Irene and she had turned into her human form. She looked very similar to her daughter with the exception of her red angel wings and tail that trailed behind her. She put on a cloak to hide her wings and wrapped her tail around herself. 

"I will cut through the forest as soon as I get out of the town's line of sight, we were lucky that we weren't stopped by dragons before this, that was probably because you were with me, I don't want to push my luck," she told me as she started to head to the outskirts of the town and towards the forest. 

I turned to Mt. Hakobe, and took off to warn my father of Ivan's plan. 

(Irene POV)

After I had entered the forest, I removed the cloak and went onto my hands and feet, and ran on all fours through the forest, my wings tucked at my sides and my tail trailing behind me. It was too dangerous for me to travel in my dragon form without Master Zeref because when I was with Master Zeref, I would have been seen as his ally. Without Zeref, I am an unknown dragon trespassing in Fire Dragon King territory and need to be stopped for questioning with I didn't have time for. 

I had run through the forest and flew over any obstacles that were in my way, finally I was in the forest of that old sky dragon, and near the den of Master Zeref's brother's pack. I ran through until I had spotted a sky dragon nest in one of the trees, I flew up to check by the blue feathers in the nest, I knew that this was the nest of the sky dragon that was going to be kidnapped. I flew down and ran through the forest in search of the other dragons of the pack but no one was there. 

'They must be in the city,' Zeref had told me that a majority of his brother's pack was mated to members of the Fairy Tail guild. I ran towards the city, and I was about to exit the forest when I was tackled by something with pink feathers. One look at my attacker and I knew it was that old human hating loner that lives here. 'Shit, I don't have time for this,' I tried to fight her off but you don't stay a loner at her age without a reason. I didn't want to fight her, and I doubt she would listen to me, I mean I was sniffing around her niece's nest. I don't think she was in a listening mood, so I did the next best things. I opened my mouth....

"RWWAAARRRRRR!!"

__________

Cliffhanger.

I am trying to draw these out if you can't already tell, this is the third chapter I have written today and I am going to try and go for a fourth before the day is done. 

I am so proud of myself right now. 

Hopefully I can keep this drive going through the week and make up for my hiatus. 

I don't own Fairy Tail.

- DestinyFerrum