Chapter 29

One Month Later

(Lucy POV)

It has been over a month since Christmas, I haven't really been feeling great. I haven't told Natsu or Porylusica about this development. But enough about my health issues, what is really bothering me is how quiet it has been. I have looked over the information that Gajeel has given me from the informant. I have been sending Gemini out for more information but there isn't much to go on. 

All I can find on Ivan Dreyar was that he was the guildmaster of Raven Tail, a dark guild, other than that my sources can't find anything else on the man or his guild. We are searching all of the Fire King Clan's territory and we have found nothing. We are thinking of expanding the search outside of the territory, but that plan is still in the works, it can take forever for even dragons to find a human when it is only second-hand information. 

Speaking of things taking forever, I have learned that none of my celestial spirits will be available for 3 days now, it has me worried. I have tried multiple different ways to contact them and none of them are working. I have talked to Yukino and none of her spirits are responding either. I hope that whatever is going on with the spirits isn't going to last forever, because this is going to affect Yukino's income soon, she isn't going to be able to take any good jobs, nor is her sister because of her illness.

After listing off all of the problems that I am having, I start to get a headache, and I slam my head into the bar. 

"Is something wrong, Lulu?" Levy asks me, the solid script mage and I have become good friends over the last one and a half months since our release from those cells.

"Nothing, just me wishing that life didn't give me so much to worry about," I told her, my voice slightly muffled by the bar. I heard a clink beside my ear. I looked up and saw that Mira had given me a yogurt parfait. (A/N in accordance to the Fairy Tail Wiki, Lucy's favorite food is yogurt)

"You looked stressed," the barmaid asked me, I looked at the parfait longingly. 

"I almost want to ask for something stronger," I told her, and Mira gave me a questioning look, "Almost, because I need to be thinking straight to deal with this guild." Both of the girls laughed at my answer. 

"So, how's life in the East Forest treating you," Levy asked me.

"Same old, same old," I told them, "There is an occasional Vulcan that wanders through the nest every once in a while, but the boys always get to it before us girls can do anything." I complained.

"I guess you don't get to see a lot of action, do you?" Yukino, who had just joined the conversation.

"Usually they let me fight, but recently Natsu has gotten super overprotective, it's probably because of the fact that none of my spirits are answering my summons," I told them, I turned to Yukino, "How are things on your end?"

"The same, I have asked around some of my sister's and my other celestial mage contacts but they are having the same problem as us," the younger spirit mage told me. 

"It has been three days now, Yukino. I am getting worried about you and your sister," Levy told her, "If you need any help, just ask me, you two can't take any jobs right now."

"It's fine, Sting has offered his place, though from what he told me about it, I don't think I will need to bring a tent with me," Yukino told the blue haired mage.

"Don't worry about that, he will have made you some form of shelter by the time you have to even think about looking for new housing." I told her; she gave me a small smile. 

"Speaking of the dragons.... Levy how are things with you and Gajeel?" Mirajane asked said mage. 

"I don't know what you are talking about," Levy answered in a super confident voice, face a bright red, we all laughed at her misery. 

"Well, what about you and Laxus, Mira, I know that I have seen you two sneaking around the back recently," Levy asked Mirajane, trying to get back at her. 

"Well, I am sure, I can leave what Laxus and I do in our free time up to your imagination," Mira told the mage, with a smug look on the barmaid's face and not a hint of blush. Levy just grew even more red at Mira's answer, and we just laughed some more. 

(Flare POV)

'This place is so much happier than Raven Tail,' I thought to myself. I was looking around the Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Lucy had introduced me to the Guildmaster, Makarov, and he had my guildmark properly removed. Then he sent me to a healer that he knew to get rid of the burn. The pink sky dragon told me not to tell anyone that she was a dragon, but she later thanked me for helping her niece. 

"Hey, Flare, was it, what are you doing there all alone?" A short white-haired girl asked me, I just looked down shyly. 

"Nothing, just sitting here," I told her, she used to hold out her hand into my view. 

"I am Lissana, I am a takeover mage, like my big brother and sister," she told me.

"Brother and sister?" I asked her.

"Oh ya, you are new here, let me reintroduce myself, I am Lissana Strauss, my brother and sister are Elfman and Mirajane Strauss," she told me and I nodded my head. I moved my hand to grab hers but I hesitated. I was going to put my hand back down, but Lissana just grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the party that was the Fairy Tail guild. 

 I think I am going to join this guild, and get enough money to go back to my family with the giants. 

(Unknown POV)

Master had sent me to search for Flare after he felt the guildmark be removed, and I had arrived at Magnolia. 

I used my magic, which allowed me to turn invisible. I entered the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, and I saw what I could only describe as dragons in human form, they looked too much like the dragons that I was given photos of. I saw the celestial mage that was with them. I looked around more and I saw some red hair, thinking it was Titania, I looked at it to see that it wasn't there at all. 

It was Flare, she had betrayed us, I must tell the master. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think of the chapter, I know that this is short compared with my other chapters, but I will get you a longer chapter soon? 

Sorry for the wait, I had to do some school work and I haven't had the time to work on this story. 

I will get you the next chapter later in the week or the next.

I don't own Fairy Tail

~DestinyFerrum