Chapter 21

(Flare POV)

I walked towards Mt. Hakobe, I had arrived in the Zonia region of the mountains. I knew that I had to be careful because I took this route to shake anyone who was trying to follow. It is very difficult to walk this path even if you are a mage, because of the thing that lives here, it is a-

"RWWAARRRRR" my thoughts were interrupted by a monstrous roar and my vision was soon covered in black.

(Levy POV)

"Dragon breath."

"Ice Pervert."

"Flamebrain."

"Ice Princess."

"Dragon Boy."

"Snowflake Breath."

"I think that they are running out of ideas for insults," I told Lucy as she watches Natsu and Gray glaring at each other and insulting each other.

"As much as I hate to say it, but when it comes to things like battling and running a pack, he is one of the best but when it comes to things like human relationships and things that require more advance thinking, Natsu can have some trouble," Lucy told me and then she let out a sigh, "Don't get me wrong, he has his own special brand of smarts, he just chooses not to use them, most of the time."

"Hahaha, so where is Gajeel, I haven't seen them in a while," I asked Lucy, I was worried that something had happened to him, he hadn't come to the guild in a while.

"He is doing something for me, why did you ask?" Lucy asked me, then suddenly Mira was beside me, "What do you think, Mira?"

"I think that little Levy here is worried about Gajeel," Mira told her, the two of them had this glint in their eyes, it made both my skin crawl and my cheeks turn red.

"Of course, I am, he is a nice guy...uhh I mean ...dragon," I told them, the two of them started laughing at me as my face turned the color of Erza's hair.

"We're just messing with you," Lucy told me, and I let out a breath that I had been holding.

'Why do I get the feeling that they are lying?' I thought as the two of them walked away.

(Lucy POV)

The two idiots that were Gray and Natsu were still insulting each other after Mira and I had finished teasing Levy, and I felt it was time to stop them.

"Natsu, stop insulting the stripper and come over here," I told my mate and he immediately stopped and walked over to me, looking way too happy that I called the ice mage a stripper.

"Gray, put on some clothes," Erza told the ice mage and said mage looked down and finally realized why I called him a stripper.

"I am going to go to the clearing to summon my spirits, will you join me," I asked the fire dragon and he smiled that boyish smile of his before he answered me.

"Sure," and we went to the exit the guild, after telling the others that we were leaving, Sting waved good bye and Rouge was nowhere in sight. Wendy wasn't at the guild, she was with her aunt, and Laxus was at the bar talking to his grandfather.

"Don't cause any trouble," I told them and I grabbed onto Natsu's shoulders as he flew into the sky. We flew around for a bit until we landed in a clearing that had a pond, it was the perfect place to summon Aquarius. When we landed, I walked over to the pond and took out two golden keys.

"Open Gate of the Water Bearer, Scorpion," I chanted, "Aquarius, Scorpio." When I finished chanting, the two spirits appeared before me. When I first saw Aquarius, it was in a dark cell, the second time was at night, but this time in the sunlight I got a good look at the changes that were done to her. Aquarius still had the urn that she carried around, but it was attached to her back instead of in her hands. Now she was holding a trident instead.