Chapter 24

(Lucy POV)

It has been a week since Flare came to the den, so I asked Natsu and the rest of the boys to introduce her to Fairy Tail while I go back to summoning my spirits with Wendy. I decided to write down their changes so that I can see how much those men changed them. I can't seem to look at the others after seeing what they did to one of them so I was determined to finish looking and all of them.

I started with the silver keys.

"Open gate of the Little Dog, Canis Minor," I summoned Plue and I saw that he was very different from how he was before, now he actually looked like a dog. I wasn't blind by the fact that he looked like a snowman. Happy loved to point out that he didn't look like a dog. Plue was now a white poodle puppy, he wore a stellanium collar, he also wore the cutest puppy armor ever, not stellanium but of celestial origin, he was standing all noble and proud, HE LOOKED SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

(A message from the author,

PLEASE SOMEONE DRAW THIS, HE WOULD LOOK SO ADORABLE!!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program)

Plue's nose was still orange and but his eyes were blue, it was so adorable.

"Plue, can you go over to Wendy," I told the pup and he ran over to the little dragonette's waiting arms and as she pets him.

(PLEASE SOMEONE DRAW THIS)

"Okay, next up, Open gate of the Southern Cross, Crux," I chanted and an old man appeared. His hair and beard style made him look exactly like what Grandpa Crux used to look like. He wore a steampunk style outfit, with a top hat, the metal was stellanium, and he carried a book bag that had celestial runes inscribed in the leather. The clasp was a golden cross shaped latch, on Grandpa Crux's back there was a bookshelf that was as big as him. It also had some celestial runes on it. At his side there was an estoc sword opposite the side with the book bag. Finally, around Crux's neck there was a cross that looked exactly like his old form. Overall, he looked like a mix between a steampunk scientist and a religious librarian.

"That's a new look, Grandpa Crux," I told the old man, he looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, it is indeed, I wanted to change the outfit I had on before, without losing the stellanium, I might be a cross but I am not a priest," he told me and the look in his eyes made him look years younger than he actually was, I laughed at his joke.

"Why don't you go back to the celestial realm, I need to summon the others so I can write down their changes," I told him after writing down what was different but when I looked back at him. I saw that his bookshelf was floating and he was sleeping on the back. Somethings never change, and now I see that the books in the bookcase aren't falling out. I'll ask about it later. I sent Crux back and pulled out the next spirit.

"Open gate of the Compass, Pyxis," I chanted and an eagle appeared. It was a reddish silver color, it was about the size of Wendy, when she was in her human form. He had a stellanium chain wrapping around his body and it was attached to multiple compasses. On his back there were some more of those leather bags with celestial runes on them. The clasp was a compass, and there were maps poking out of the bag, and on his claws, there were some metal claws on it. I don't know why but it seems like even the most passive celestial spirits have gained weapons. I wrote down the differences and as I looked into Pyxis's eyes to send him back to the spirit world. I saw that his eyes seemed to be watching everything and mapping them out. I sent him back, I need to talk to Yukino and Sorano, and see if their spirits are weaponizing themselves as well. I pulled out my next silver key.

"Open gate of the Lyre, Lyra," I chanted and then Lyra appeared, she was older, she looked like she was a full-grown woman other than a childlike she was before. She wore armor instead of her old attire, instead of a maiden she reminded me of a warrior, at her side was a large golden lyre that had blades instead of strings in it. For a moment I thought that she was a completely different person, until she looked at me and gave me that childish smile of hers that I know and love.

"You look different," I told her, looking at the rest of the armor, and finding, once again, a leather bag with celestial runes on it, the clasp on this one was a lyre, what are these bags, and what are they for.

"Yes ma'am, this was the outfit that I wore back in the days of the dragons," she told me with such a happy tone, I wasn't sure if she was telling me the truth or pulling my leg.

"You were around way back then?" I asked her, trying to get some more information out of her.

"I can't say anymore, sorry," she told me with a pout, and then she giggled.

"Well, I better get back, I have a concert coming that the Celestial King had me set up," she told me and then she quickly went back to the celestial world. With a sigh at Lyra's antics, I grabbed the last silver key.

"Open gate of the Clock, Horologium," I chanted and an old grandfather clock appeared. It was decorated with stellanium metal and celestial runes alike.

"Hello?" I asked the clock, then I heard something banging around inside of the clock. Then the door of the clock opened to reveal.............A spectacle wearing teenager, with a steampunk getup, this not how I envisioned Horologium being at all. He was wearing multiple watches and had brown hair. Wendy and I looked at the boy in shock. He had two rapiers that looked like clock hands at his side. I looked behind him and saw a fake back leading to a staircase. I am hoping that that was an addition and it wasn't always there, because that would have saved me so much trouble on those mountain walks.

"Hello? she asked curiously" the teenager repeats with a smirk, sounding exactly like the Horologium I know.

"I didn't expect you to be so....so," I stuttered, I am trying not to be rude here.

"Young," he finished for me, "Yes I am a lot younger than I sound."

'That's for sure,' I thought to myself, I took up my book and jotted down the clock's appearance.

"Well, I guess it is time for you and Plue to get going," I told the two spirits.

"Why does Plue have to leave?" The teenage clock asked me curiously.

"I have summoned all of my silver keys today, and I don't want to push my luck by summoning Plue and the golden keys before nightfall," I told him and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Well then, dear Miss Lucy, I am off," Horologium told me and he climbed back into the clock. (*Cue TARDIS noises* I'm just kidding) and I sent him back to the celestial spirit world.

"Your next, Plue," I told the puppy and with a yip I seen him back as well. Then I sat on my butt slightly exhausted, they are more powerful than they used to be. Those were really old celestial runes, and those celestial armors and weapons vibrated with old magic, yes, I can tell, at least when they have runes, got to love a dragon sense of smell, when you are their mate.

______________________________________

I am going to be writing a few more chapters like this, I realized that I haven't been giving the celestial spirits the spotlight they deserve. So that is what the next few chapters are going to be about.

Hopefully you don't have to wait long for new chapters for a while, now that I am fueled by a burst of inspiration, the cure to the dreaded disease of writers everywhere, Writer's Block. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and tell me what you think.

Until we see each other again, thank you for your patience.

I don't own Fairy Tail

-DestinyFerrum