Chapter 20

(Unknown POV)

"So, you are saying that they are FREE!" I yelled at the purple man before me.

"Yes sir, some people from the Fairy Tail guild freed them a few weeks ago," the purple man told me.

"They were supposed to rot in that prison!" I shouted; the man flinched.

"I will search for them, Master Ivan," I heard one of my minions say, I turned to see it was the red hair woman.

"Fine," I told her and I stormed off in rage, those dragons should have died in there, and that blonde along with them.

(Flare POV)

'I really hope you guys are okay,' I thought as I lifted up my hair and lit it on fire.

"This is going to hurt," I muttered to myself, I put a piece of leather in my mouth and started to burn away my guildmark, it was the only way I could think of getting rid of the thing.

'I am going to find you guys, and apologize for all the trouble that I gave you,' I thought as I fought through the pain.

(Porlyusica POV)

"I wish you humans would stop getting hurt then I wouldn't have to deal with any of you," I shouted as I bandaged one of those human mages.

"Sorry Miss Porlyusica, but the fight was so manly," the white hair buffoon told me, I need to hurry with him, Wendy going to be here any minute and these siblings are nothing but a hassle.

"Big Brother, you fought with Gajeel what did you think would happen," the youngest sister told him, the eldest sister was just smiling at her two siblings, why did the whole family have to come. The door to my hut opened and all eyes went to the door, and Wendy walked in.

"Aunt Porlyusica, I am here for my lessons," she called out, I love my niece as much as the next dragon but she has horrible timing.

"AUNT!?" The trio shouted and Wendy turned to see that I had guests, I let out a sigh.

"Yes, this is my niece, Wendy," I told them, I was not in the mood to try and convince them otherwise so I told them the truth.

"That would mean that you are a...." the big oaf started.

"A dragon, yes I am, and if you didn't get injured then you wouldn't have known that, now if I hear you say a word to anyone else about this I will personally come and rip you to shreds," I threatened, they nodded their heads fearfully.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you had guests, Aunt Porlyusica," Wendy apologized.

"I didn't either until that muscle head over there decided to get into a fight with Gajeel," I told her, tightening the cloth, painfully.

"Ow ow ow," the muscle headed idiot cried out, I loosened the bandage.

"I don't know if I should be happy or not if your pack is here, Wendy," I told my niece, "On one side I get to train you and I know that you are okay, on the other it has been revealed that I am a dragon to five of these mages because of your pack."

"Hahaha," Wendy laughed nervously, "Sorry, Aunt Porlyusica."

"It's fine, Wendy, as long as these mages keep their word and don't tell their master, then we will be fine," I told the young dragon, shooting a pointed glare at the mages in question.

"We won't, our lips are sealed," the barmaid told me, doing a gesture of zipping her lips.

"There, I am done with your brother, now get out before I get my broom," I told the trio and they got out of my hut as fast as they could, "I hate humans," I grumbled and turned to my niece.

"Go inside, I will be there in a minute," I told her, and she headed to the entrance of my nest, I started to clean up from the bandaging the white-haired oaf and went to my nest as soon as I was done.

(Lucy POV)

"I waited at the guild hall for thirty minutes for you! What was taking you so long?" I asked the metal dragon as he finally approached the guild hall. I asked him to meet me here and he was thirty minutes late.

"I was eating," he told me.

"You should have been more aware of the time then," I told him.

"Sorry," Gajeel told me, but I know that it wasn't sincere.

"I need you to do something for me, there is-," I told him.

"What! Why can't you get someone else to do it for you?" he shouted, not giving me time to even tell him what he was doing.

"Because you are the only one who can do it," I told him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because you have the strongest scales here, and I need you to do some traveling for me, and there might be some trouble," I told him.

"Does Natsu know about this errand you are sending me one?" Gajeel asked me.

"Yes, I told him about it and he gave me the okay," I told him, of course I told Natsu, he is my mate, I tell him almost everything, and he would want to know why one of his dragons are missing. "I need you to go to the border of our territory in the country of Seven's mountains, the ones that border Bosco's."

"Why?" Gajeel asked me.

"There is a human in the territory that has knowledge about the men that trapped us, and I need you to get that information," I told him.

"Where did you hear that, Bunny Girl?" Gajeel asked me, smirking at my scowling face at the use of his nickname for me.

"Gemini," I told him, he lifted his pierced eyebrow in question, "I discovered that because of the experiments that were done to them, they could transform into more than just people, for longer periods of time, so I asked them if Grandpa Crux and them can find any information about the men that trapped us."

"What was different about old Grandpa Crux, still sleeping all the time?" he asked jokingly.

"Well, he isn't a cross any more, but he is still an old man," I told him, Gajeel let out a snort.

"Really?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"So will you, do it?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I get at least a two week pass from any more of your errands," he told me.

"Sure, thanks for doing this," I told him, and he looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

"If it means getting back at those bastards for what they did, then I would go to Zonia and have and ask Sting's Uncle for a snowball fight," Gajeel told me, I laughed, Acnologia wouldn't be so happy about being disturbed from his solitude because someone wanted a snowball fight.

"Or invite humans over to Wendy's aunt's place," I added and we both laughed at that, Porlyusica would kill us if we ever did that.

"When do I need to leave?" Gajeel asked me.

"Two days from now," I told him and he nodded his head, and we both went inside of the guild hall.

_____________________________

I hope that you liked that chapter, and did you like my reveal of Sting's family?

Acnologia is Weisslogia's adopted brother, I did this because of the similarity of their names, tell me what you think.

What do you think of this chapter in general?

I don't own Fairy Tail

-DestinyFerrum