Chapter 30

(Ivan POV)

"That bitch!" I shouted, throwing another object at the wall to break. I should never have let her go; she was always too kind to that pack of flying lizards and that blond bitch. 

"But boss, I think I know a way to get back at her and those dragons," the purple man, Nullpudding. 

"And what is it," I snarled out, irritated by Flare's betrayal. 

"We lure dragons away from the Fairy Tail guild," Nullpudding explained. Intrigued I motioned the man to continue. "While I was at the guild, I saw that the dragons had human forms, and there was a blue haired girl that best matched the appearance of the that sky dragon that the others were so protective of."

"And if we take the youngest then the rest of them will follow, including that traitorous son of mine," I finished with a smile, "Yes, bring that lizard back here, and bring Obra with you." The blue man in question nodded his head. 

"You got it boss," the purple man saluted and then walked off with Obra and his monkey pet following him. 

(Obra POV)

'SHIT' I thought as I stood on my puppet's shoulder, as we followed the purple monstrosity on our way to capture Grandeeney's kid. Zeref had placed me here to reassure his mate that Ivan wasn't going to do anything to hurt the guild she had created, but when we learned of his involvement in the disappearance of his brother, he ordered me to find out anything I could about what Ivan had done to Zeref's brother and his pack. I couldn't find any information about the location of the pack or the purpose of the experiment that was done to them. I would try to subtly try to get information from Flare about it, but she didn't trust me as I was close to Ivan. 

'I have to report back to Zeref,' I thought. Nullpudding had left my puppet and I outside the guild hall while he got something that we might need to capture the sky dragon child. I jumped off my puppet's shoulder and pulled out a communication lacrima from the puppet cloak and ran off behind one of the coral-like structures that made up the guild hall (Look up a picture of the Raven Tail Guild Hall and you will know what I mean) and turned the lacrima on. 

"This is Obra, I have a report." I told it, looking back to ensure that I wasn't being watched as the lacrima connected with the one that Zeref had. 

"Yes, Obra, what do you have to report," Zeref told me, I turned to look at the image in the lacrima. Zeref was in his human form, he had black hair with two black and red horns protruding from his head. He had black eyes, that would turn red if he was mad, like when he discovered that Ivan had experimented on his baby brother's pack and mate. At his back, there was a pair of black and red wings and that was where the image on the lacrima ended. 

"Ivan is going to try to kidnap that sky dragon child from your brother's pack, to lure them into an ambush." I told him. 

"WHAT!!" Zeref screamed, I had to place a sound blocking spell to keep anyone from hearing it. 

"Yes, I don't know how he is planning on ambushing seven dragons, but I don't like what the possible options could be." I told him, this is true, because despite my apparent closeness to the man, I have no idea who his allies are. I didn't even find out about the Zeref's brother and his pack until after I had already been in the guild for six months. 

"I can't risk you losing your place in Raven Tail, so just carry on with Ivan's plan, but make sure that no harm comes to Wendy." He told me, I nodded and saw that Nullpudding was returning after turning off the lacrima, I had destroyed it, I had spares, and returned to my puppets shoulder as we followed the purple man. 

(Zeref POV)

After Obra had finished reporting to me, I turned to Mavis who was taking care of our son, Lacarde, who was handed to his older brother August as she walked over to me. (August is younger in appearance than he is in canon) She looked at me with a worried expression. 

"I guess there is no hope of Makarov's son, is there?" Mavis asked me, with a solemn look on her face. 

"No, I am sorry, my love, if Ivan Dreyar continues to carry out this plan, then he will have made an enemy of not only my brother but my father and myself as well." I told her, I went up and headed outside, towards the hall of the castle.  

"I have to go and inform my father, this is something that must be told in person, I just hope that I am there in time." I told her as I entered the room with where the Spriggan had resided. 

"Emperor," they announced as I entered the room before bowing to me. My pack was different from my father as I had my pack contained only a few full dragons. As I was creating my pack, I had gathered the misfits and unwanted of both the dragon and the human world. This consisted of hybrids or loners, and from this collection rose the Alvarez Empire as other humans started to gather around the land. 

"Irene, I need you to travel to my brother's pack to inform them that Ivan Dreyar plans to kidnap Wendy. Ajeel, I need you and the others to act as advisors for August while I am away to warn my father. Brandish, Dimaria I need you to watch over Mavis and Lacarde in my absence." I told them.

"Yes, Your Majesty," they told me as they separated to carry out their separate duties. I headed to one of the balconies of the palace. I transformed into my dragon form and took off towards Mt. Hakobe.

'Hopefully, if Irene gets there fast enough, she can finally introduce herself to that daughter of hers.' I thought I had started my journey. 

______________________________

Hello, this is DestinyFerrum, I am sooo sorry about the time it took to finally write this chapter. 

I had never intended for the wait to be this long but I hope this chapter and the next one that I am writing after this makes up for it. 

I don't own Fairy Tail 

-DestinyFerrum