s e v e n

i just wanna be alone—yoongi's self care day—with everything happening, yoongi had been extremely stressed

yoongi's self care day

with everything happening, yoongi had been extremely stressed. so for him to wind down agent taehyung offered him the reward money for catching seokjin, which was $15,000.

yoongi didn't accept the money at first because he felt extremely guilty for getting seokjin sent to jail, but agent taehyung, hoseok, and jungkook had to remind yoongi that seokjin belongs in jail for everything he's ever done.

today was a saturday, it was sunny outside. the ray beams of the sun flashed yoongi's eyes as soon as he walked out the door. yoongi had a self-care list that hoseok made him, he wasn't allowed to come home until he did everything on the list.

1) get a massage
2) get nails & feet done
3)go shopping for yourself
4)  take a walk in the park
5) pet a kitten
6) relax !

yoongi got into his car and drove down to the local spa, agent taehyung had made an appointment for him. he walked in and waited until his name was called. his self-care day had finally began.

it was now 4pm in the afternoon. yoongi had completed everything on the list except numers 5 and 4.

yoongi was in his car driving down the street to the park when he passed a pet adoption store. yoongi's eyes lit up as he drove pass and saw kittens in the windows. he quickly turned the car around and park it in the parking lot of the store. he jumped out his car and basically ran into the adoption center.

yoongi smile at tge receptionist and began looking at the kittens. they all meowed at him as he walked by all their cages. he stopped in the middle of the cages and found a black kitten that was staring at him. yoongi put his hand up to the glass window, he physically 'uwu' when the kitten put its paw against the glass window.

'i want it, i want it, i want it.' yoongi chanted in his head as he ran back to the front of store. he told the receptionist which kitten he wanted and she grabbed a key to open the cage.

she opened the cage and handed the kitten to yoongi. yoongi was bouncing up and down as he baby talked the kitten in his arms. 

"he doesn't have a name." the receptionist smiled at the interaction of yoongi and the kitten.

"i'll name him...s-salem! aw h-hi salem!" yoongi giggled while the kitten pawed at his face.

"i'll grab everything you need to take care of him." the receptionist turned around and walked into the back of the store. a few minutes later she came out with a black bag that had food, a collar, and all the other things he needed.

"t-thank you s-so much!" yoongi smiled at the lady and waved goodbye. he walked out to his car filled with excitement.

he decided to skip step 4 on his list and decided to go home so he could play with salem.

he arrived home with a grin on his face. he heard the tv on in the living room and found agent taehyung, agent namjoon, jungkook, and hoseok sitting on the couch watching a tv show or movie.

"h-hey, w-what are you d-doing h-here?" yoongi asked towards the two agents who stood up when they heard yoongi's voice.

"i'm sorry to say this but we have to stay with you a bit longer. we found out seokjin had a partner, park jimin? have you ever heard of him?" agent namjoon asked.

"p-park j-j-jimin?" yoongi's eyes widen.

"who's park jimin?" jungkook asked confused.

"m-my old r-roommate and h-high s-school b-boyfriend." yoongi gulped.

"wait so the man who's in love with you and your old high school boyfriend, are now criminals. yoongi, you sure do know how to pick 'em." hoseok snickered but stopped when he saw yoongi's face turn pale.

"you okay yoonie?" jungkook stood up and walked over to him.

"i think i gonna be si-" yoongi's sentence was interrupted with him throwing up all over jungkook's shoes.

"bitch, did you buy a whole cat?" hoseok asked as he picked up tha crate where salem was sleeping in.

"hobi! now is not the time to worry about a cat!" jungkook scolded him.

taehyung and namjoon looked sadly at yoongi before saying, "i'm sorry but we have to take you in, to ask you some questions. we'll be outside in the car when you're ready." they walked out and into their car.

"let's get you cleaned up yoonie. jungkook clean that shit up!" hobi grabbed yoongi and guided him upstairs. jungkook rolled his eyes but grabbed the mop anyway and began cleaning.

so y'all found out more about yoongi's past & more about jimin!
where you suprised or no?
also!! should i have jimin appear next chapter or later on in the story?
&&& i'm so close to 1k reads, tysm it means a lot💘