n i n e t e e n

burn/smiles—it had been a week since yugeom had passed

burn/smiles

it had been a week since yugeom had passed. they had a small funeral in which not many people showed up.

yoongi had been getting countless letters from jin and jimin from jail. at the moment he sat in his living room, looking at the letters that were spread out on his coffee table.

"i don't know what to do," yoongi mumbled to himself. salem, his cat, suddenly jumped up on the coffee table and began staring at yoongi.

"what should i do, salem?" yoongi asked the cat, as if the cat could understand him.

salem began walking over to the lit candle that was on the other side of the coffee table, when yoongi suddenly jumped up. he ran into the kitchen and came back with a lighter and lighter fluid.

"thanks for idea salem!" yoongi giggled and petted the purring cat. he grabbed all the 40+ letters and ran outside to his backyard

yoongi threw the letters on the concrete floor and poured lighter fluid all over the letters. he grabbed the lighter and squatted down as he stared at the soaked lighters sadly.

"if i want to get over them, then i have to burn them from my memory forever." yoongi whispered to himself, he flicked the trigger of the lighter and lowered it to the letters.

"i hope that you burn." yoongi whispered to nobody.

after all the letters were destroyed and he put the fire out. he went back inside and decided to call hoseok to hang out. hoseok could always make yoongi happy.

once hoseok arrived they made some popcorn and picked out a few movies to watch. as they were watching heathers, hoseok decided to pause it and turned towards yoongi with a small smile.

"so how have you been?" hoseok asked the smaller boy in front of him.

"i've been...eh. my life has gone downhill for the last 6 months, i don't know what worse could happen." yoongi shrugged.

"hey! i'm still here! alive and breathing! i'll always be here for you. i would like...take a bullet for you!" hoseok shouted which scared yoongi for a second.

"slow down seok! you aren't taking a bullet for me!" yoongi patted hoseok's shoulder, who just pouted in return.

"anyway...you remember that agent. agent namjoon it was? do you remember him? huh? do you? huh?" hoseok poked at yoongi, who just rolled his eyes and giggled,

"why, do you have a crush on agent namjoon?" yoongi started giggling while hoseok blushed a deep red.

"n-no! i j-just...he's really hot you know! like have you seen him in all black! i know fbi agents and police officers don't really get along but i wouldn't mind if he shoved his dic-" hoseok was cut off my yoongi, who was turning a deep red this time.

"ew! i don't need to know that!" yoongi blushed. hoseok just laughed loudly and ruffled yoongi's hair.

yoongi was glad he had hoseok in his life. he turned sad days into happy days and always brought a smile to yoongi's face.

hoseok would always make yoongi smile..

for now...

tee hee
i have nothing to say td sksk
uh hi sisters i guess
pls txt me bc my life is BORING AS FUCK
ooo
let me get yalls opinions
i wanna publish another story
so help me aND VOTE P L S

rude:namgi

tightrope:yoonseok

bottom bitches: multifandom groupchat