t w e l v e

i'm tired of everything —everything will be okay—yoongi continued walking in the thunderstorm for about 30 minutes, not really paying attention to where he was going, with a lot on his mind

everything will be okay

yoongi continued walking in the thunderstorm for about 30 minutes, not really paying attention to where he was going, with a lot on his mind. he was done with everything and everyone.

as he walked he didn't see the two cars following him. the two cars were being driven by two people who needed to make yoongi was okay.

"stupid. stupid.stupid" yoongi mumbled to himself as he kept his head down, he didn't even have coat with him either.

"you don't look stupid to me." yoongi stopped and looked around to see where the voice came from. his eyes fell upon a man with a orange hoodie covering his face.

"u-uh, w-who are y-you?" yoongi asked as he unconditionally took a step back.

"i'm jackson, jackson wang. and you look lost as fuck." jackson walked closer towards yoongi and put his hands above his head with a small laugh. "i'm not gonna hurt you."

"that's what a murder says before they kill or kidnap you." yoongi glared at the man in front of him and stepped back a few more steps.

"i just want to let you know that you are walking towards the rich homes. this is 56th street, the rich side of the neighborhood." yoongi's eyes widen as he  finally took a look at his surroundings. jackson was right because every house around him was at least 4 story homes or more.

"ahh i'm gonna shoot myself. now i gotta walk all the way the frick back!" yoongi stomped his foot with a pout and turned around to begin his walk back, but a hand that was suddenly placed on his shoulder stopped him.

"wait! it's pouring rain out here. and it seems like you're gonna have a far walk so...let me drive you?" jackson offered with a smile.

"yeah, no thanks!" yoongi turned back around and began walking.

he heard a car engine and looked towards the road to see jackson in a red car. when yoongi wouldn't get in the car, jackson started honking the horn and following him down the street.

"leave me the frick alone! you're so annoying!" yoongi shouted at him over the honking.

"just get in and i'll stop!" jackson shouted back. yoongi stopped walked and thought about the pros and cons of the situation. in the end he decided to get in the car.

"maybe you are stupid." jackson murmured but yoongi didn't hear him as he buckled his seatbelt.

do you think yoongi should have gotten in the car?
pt2 will be out soon!
let me know what you think abt this chapter
&& tysm for 5k reads. ily💘
&&&&
i wanna make some friends on here so if you want you can text me on here or my instagram @/kawaiijada