🍒Welcome Home🍒

Finn🎭

It's been three weeks since I got the call back and now I'm waiting outside of an airport in California so Noah can pick me up. I would have gotten a taxi but Noah insisted that he drives me to his place. I know that he lives in an apartment near the college he attends. It's nothing big or fancy, it's just a community college.

A car pulls up in front of me and the driver side window rolls down. Noah looks up at me with a smile. "Hey Finn! It's been so long since we've seen each other I almost forgot what you look like!" He exclaims. I chuckle before going around to the passenger side of the car and opening the back door just to toss my bag in. All of the other important stuff I need while I'm here is being shipped down here in a very big box that should arrive at Noah's place by next week.

"Thank you so much for picking me up and letting me stay with you." I say as I got in his car next to him and buckle my seatbelt. "No problem, bud. You're gonna really like it here." The young man replies. We take off and start driving down a highway. "Oh I almost forgot to tell you, I'm going to Germany this week so you'll have the place to yourself for a while." Noah suddenly spoke up. I've always wondered how he could afford to travel to all these places.

🍒

We arrived at Noah's apartment and he gave me a huge welcome. "Now this place is just a little bit small, but that's only because it's supposed to house two people which is perfect because you're the second person!" He exclaimed as we still stood in his plain yet messy living room with a tv on a shelf but no couch and tons of soda cans and boxes along with chip bags.

"Sorry that it's not clean. I try to eat healthy, but sometimes my friend Gaten and I just pig out while watching rom coms." Noah excuses himself. I shake my head as I held my bag closer to me. "Oh no problem dude, your place your rules right?" I chuckle. The younger guy with short and styled brown hair smiles before leading me into the very small kitchen. "This is the kitchen. It's got everything you need, including food because I love to cook all types of meals."

Next Noah showed me the bathroom that was just outside of my room. "It's a room where you shower and pee and it's freaking awesome." He says as if it's something he'd just discovered. I laugh a little. "Now across this small living space is my bedroom, but never go in there when I'm not home." I nodded as I just stare at the closed door.

"And this," He announced, grabbing my attention. "Is your room with a nice big queen sized bed incase you do have a queen over or something. Or a king, I don't judge." I giggle a little before stepping into the room that I'll be staying with. I open up a drawer to one of the dressers and saw that it was empty. Perfect, I could unpack and put all of my clothes in here.

I smiled at the boy as I set my bag on the bed and step towards him. "Thank you so much Noah, you're the best." I exclaimed before hugging him. He hugs back and then I pull away. "Now there are some rules that we need to follow. We can't be too noisy because I have neighbors. If you do have guests over you must tell me about it and I'll tell you about my guests as well. I don't keep alcohol in this house because I don't drink, but I don't mind if you wanna purchase it and store it in the freezer. I do have a few classes that I attend every week and my schedule is on the refrigerator incase you'd like to know when I'm here or not."

I nod at his pretty laid back rules before putting my hands in his pockets. I'm glad Noah isn't too strict and doesn't have a ton of rules, it gives me a little bit of freedom. "Well I'll let you unpack and if you need anything I'm just on the other side, but please knock before I grant you access." And then he leaves. I let out a big breath as I happily look around the place. I can't believe I actually made it to California.

I start to unpack some of my things because I know I'll never get it done if I wait too long. I start filming tomorrow and I'm super excited, but also a little scared. I've never worked on something this big, I've always had small nameless parts in television shows or did commercials that nobody cared about. Now look at me, I'm gonna be a big actor who will get recognized every time he walks down the street. This movie could possibly be the best thing that will ever happen to me.

----------------------

I know this sucked, I can't help that I make crappy stuff.

Also I've figured out my upload schedule so starting today this book gets updated every Friday (if I can) and my other books are fine where they are right now.🍒