🍒Number One Fan🍒

Millie🍒

I can't believe I just embarrassed myself like that. I'm usually not one to kiss a guy after the second date and I definitely don't try to overwhelm him and make him feel like he has to kiss me. And he's never been kissed before, so I just ruined his first kiss experience. I'm such a horrible person. I'm an adult and I need to act like it.

I shut Finn's bedroom door as I kept an eye on that door across the living room. Finn says it's Noah's room and he's not allowed to go in there. What is behind that door? I make my way towards the front door and open it before shutting it after not moving. I wanted Finn to think that I was gone. I quietly tip toe across the room and to the other boy's bedroom. I turn the knob slowly and surprisingly it was not locked. For someone who doesn't want his roommate to know what he does in his room, I'd expect better security. This is easier than I thought.

I quietly swung the door open and took a look around his bedroom. It just seemed like a college boys room with his little bed in the corner near his window and a bean bag chair on the other side of his nightstand. What was he trying to hide? That's when I took a closer look at his desk along the wall. He had a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion sat beside each other with a few crumpled up tissues scattered around it and a ton in the waste bin beneath them. There were a few magazines sort of spread out, some open and some closed, but all they all displayed pictures of me.

I was truly disgusted and confused. Why does Noah like me so much? What do I have that's so special? My agent doesn't even give a shit about my life. I took a few more steps into Noah's bedroom and observed the pictures in the magazines. I was half naked of course and posing for the cameras, doing insanely uncomfortable stuff. I just wanted to vomit at the sight of these photos. I had noticed that the boys desktop computer was also on with that little screensaver that bounced around and changes color and shape. What maniac leaves their computer on while they're out?

I grab the mouse to the computer and wiggle it a little to see that Noah had been on a porn sight and he had a video paused. The image of me completely naked and being fucked by the man behind the camera made my stomach twist and made me remember why I can never be happy and find a boyfriend. I press play on the video and it runs again. The audio of me moaning and begging for more was a little quiet, but subtle. "Oh god, please, fuck me harder! Oh fuck! God, come on baby! Oh you wanna cum all over my tits? Mmm, fuck me with that big cock of yours baby."

"What are you doing?" A voice had startled me a bit. I snap my head around and saw Noah standing in the doorway with wide eyes as he stopped undoing his tie I assume. I let out a breath as I turn around to face him while the video kept playing. "I hate my job... and it's people like you that make me hate it even more." I say in such disgust. The boy pinched his brows together before shutting the door behind him and continuing to undo his tie. "What did I do?" "You embarrassed me in front of Finn. Does he know that I'm a pornstar?" I ask in a quiet but aggressive tone.

Noah shook his head. "Finn wouldn't even know how to access porn. He's the type of guy who blushes and looks away when he's passing by Victoria Secret because he's never seen a naked woman in his life." He explains before taking a seat on his bed. I sat down beside him and let out a sigh before running my fingers through my hair in distress. What if Finn doesn't like it and wants to end everything? I really really like him and I don't want to lose him, but my job is a really big part of my life. "Promise me that you won't tell Finn and that you'll use my real name at all times." I demand as I put my hand on his knee.

He flushed a deep shade of red as he looks at my hand and then up at my face. "I promise I won't tell him, but you'll have to pretty soon. You can't keep this from him, especially if some people will recognize you like they did tonight." I roll my eyes and let out a groan. "I know, it was so disgusting how everyone was giving me all of this attention when I was on a date. It felt so weird." I moan as I lean my head onto his shoulder. Noah felt very tense.

"I just don't want Finn to leave me. My daughter Brooklynn loves him so much and my best friend thinks that he's perfect for me but I just don't know what to do or how to tell him." I continue to complain. Noah wraps an arm around me. "You know it's kind of weird. I've always wanted you to be here in my room, but I never thought it would actually happen." He joked just to lighten the mood. I scrunch my face up.

"I never expected you to act like this. I thought you were Stella, some care free twenty two year old who goes to parties and does porn. Then Finn met a young woman named Millie who is a mother and an actress and really cares about her family and friends. And tonight I met them both...and I didn't know what to believe anymore. It was like Stella transformed into Millie and Millie turned into Stella and their interests and lifestyles mashed together. It was crazy...but I still believed in one thing about both of those girls."

I lift my head up to look at the young man. He stares into my eyes with an arm still around me. "What's that?" I ask. Noah hesitated for a moment before finally saying it. "I knew that they were both just so beautiful before and after I had met them." I bite my lip at his words. Before I knew it, he had leaned in to plant a quick kiss on my lips, which kind of surprised me, but for some reason I didn't mind. If I was in Noah's shoes and my idol or favorite celebrity was sitting in my bedroom, you bet your sweet ass that I would kiss them. Hell, Christian Slater can get it.

"I'm sorry." "Don't apologize." I say calmly with a smile. Noah licked his lips before getting up to shut off his computer and locking his bedroom door. I just sat there, knowing what was going to happen but didn't stop it. Why? Well why not? I'm already the biggest fuck up in the world. I stood up with him and slipped my dress off before smashing my lips into his and unbuttoning his shirt.

I pushed him up against the bed and he slowly started moving up towards his pillows. I crawl up there with him to undo his black dress pants and move them down to his mid thigh along with his briefs. He was so hard. I pull my lips away from his for a moment to look at him. He was all sweaty and red. I took a moment to just ask myself what the hell I was doing. I had just met him tonight and I'm already fucking him while my date is just across the living room? ...meh.

I climb on top of Noah and move my panties to the side before sliding down on his dick. He looked so shocked, like he couldn't believe what was happening. I almost couldn't believe what was happening too. I move my hips back and forth and back and forth as I breathe heavily and hold onto the wall in front of my for support. "Fuck, your cock is so big baby." I moan out as I continue to ride him. Was it all an act of kindness or just an act of misery and stress?

----------------------

Double update.🍒