🍒Coffee and Kids🍒

Finn🎭

I sat in Starbucks for twenty minutes with the drink that I ordered in my hands. I was quite nervous, I'd never been on a date before. Do I talk about myself or ask about her? I guess a little bit of both since we're getting to know each other. I just don't wanna sound self absorbed by talking about me or like a creep if I ask too much about her. I'm trying not to panic, but it's really hard. What if she cancels and I'm just sitting here like a stupid idiot?

Someone took a seat right in front of me and I look up from my cup with this blank expression. Millie looked back at me with a small almost fake smile. "Sorry I'm late, I was punching my roommate for being a bitch." She excuses herself. I finally gave her a grin along with a shake of my head. "Oh it's no problem, I totally understand." I replied. The brunette lady took her grey jacket off and sat it down in her lap. Underneath it was a powdered pink crop top with thin straps that was pushing her boobs up. Is this a test?

I try not to look as it would probably make her feel uncomfortable. "So Finn, what do you do?" She asked with her arms crossed and resting on the table. Should I tell her? Usually when I tell people that I'm an actor they either think I'm lying and don't believe me or pretend to be a fan just to brag to people that they've met an actor. "I'm an actor." I simply stated. Her smile dropped and she just slightly nods as she stares at the table. "Oh." Is all she could say. Oh? What does that mean? Does she think I'm lying? Is she not that interested?

"So am I." Millie adds before looking back up at me with a plain expression. I raise my eyebrows and a little smile comes to my face. "Really? What have you worked on? Maybe I've seen it." I ask. I've never met another actor outside of work. The brunette shrugs with a soft chuckle. "I don't think you'd recognize me unless you're on the internet a lot." I pinch my brows together. I'm not sure what she means by that. Maybe she does short films.

Millie's smile slowly grew and this look of realization came to her. "Wait a minute, are you that kid from the mayonnaise commercial?" She questions, laughing a little. I laugh a little too as she was referring to the commercial I did when I was like fourteen. "Yeah, that's me. I can't believe you recognize me for that." I say in disbelief before sipping my coffee. Millie threw her head back. "Oh my god, that was weird!" She nearly screams. Her laugh was so pretty and she looked so beautiful.

She came down from her laughing fit and looked into my eyes rather seductively? It made me squirm in my seat a little so I try to change the subject. "So how old is Brooklynn?" Millie bit her bottom lip as she sat back in her chair. "She's eight years old. I got knocked up with her when I was fifteen." The brunette explains. I smile genuinely as I think it's just beautiful that she's a mother at her age. "I don't even talk to her father anymore. I haven't spoken to him since I told him about Brooke."

"So she's never met her dad?" I ask. Millie sadly shook her head and I hold my warm coffee cup in both my hands. It's terrible how Brooklynn has never talked to her father or even seen him I assume. All she has is her mother and her aunt. "Well at least she has you and your sister to look after her. She's very blessed to have you both." I stated. Millie chuckles a bit with a shake of her head. "Sadie's not really my sister, she's my best friend. Brooklynn calls her aunt because Sadie is like my sister. I moved in with her and her whole family after my parents found out I was pregnant and Sadie and I have just lived together ever since, taking care of my baby."

It sounds like Millie has had a pretty rough life, but she still has her best friend and her daughter by her side. Now she's got a new bestie, me! "What about you Finn? What's your family like?" The brunette asks leaning closer to me. I shake my head with a small grin. "I don't really like to talk about myself much, there's really nothing interesting about me." I simply stated. Millie pinched her brows together and cocked her head to the side. "Come on, you're an actor. There must be something to at least brag about." She pushes.

There really was nothing about me that I could say. I'm just an average white male with a happy little life and I'd like to make my life a little bit better by getting a girlfriend and possibly having kids. I've always wanted to be husband and a father. I could be the stereotypical family man who goes to work and supports his family or I could be a stay at home dad and spend all my time with my kids.

"Umm, well I really got nothing but I guess I can tell you a little bit about my family if you're interested." I tell. Millie sat up straight with a big smile as I clear my throat. "Well most of my family live in Canada right now, which is where I'm from. I've got my mom and my dad who have been married since they were in their twenties and I have an older brother who is six years older than me and is married to his wife of two years. I like to take care of my family but I hope that someday I'll be able to start my own family and take care of them as well."

Millie bit her bottom lip as she kept her eyes on me. "What if the lucky lady you meet has already started a family?" She asked. Is she talking about herself? I blush as I try to find the right words to answer her question. "...uh well I'd be happy to help her complete the family. That is if she wants my help." The woman sitting across from me giggled and I nervously drank my coffee. Does Millie like me? Is that why she asked if I would start a family with her? I mean I really would not mind, I love kids and I think Millie is a fantastic lady. What am I even saying right now? We met yesterday.

----------------------

Heyyyyyyyy!!!

New Fillie/Cadie book out called 'The Coven' and it's all about teenage witches who wanna learn how to be great witches and how to fit in with society. Please go read it and tell me whatcha think about it.

Also I need help, serious help because I'm not okay🍒