🍒Magic🍒

Millie🍒

"Mommy, come look at magic show!" Brooklynn screams as I sat on the couch looking at my laptop. "Okay honey, I'll be there in a second." I replied, my eyes never leaving the screen. I heard the little girl run off as I started typing something. I was reading an email that my agent had sent me about a magazine that wants me to model for them next week. Obviously I have no choice but to say yes when it comes to Natalia. She'll make me do anything.

I sat my laptop down on the coffee table and shut it before getting up to go back into my room to watch my daughter's magic show. I stood in front of her while she was on the bed preparing everything. "Okay, I'm going to make this cup disappear and then reappear somewhere else. Are you ready?" I nodded with a huge smile before she placed an old t-shirt over a blue plastic cup that Sadie and I had bought for a game of beer pong a couple of nights ago.

Brooklynn rubs her hands together before pushing the cup down into the bed without any sound. I raise my eyebrows in interest before she lifts the t-shirt and shows me that the cup is gone. What the hell? That is amazing. "Wow! Where'd it go?" I ask. The girl with long wavy brown hair shrugged casually. "You'll have to find it." She responds. I search around the room for the blue plastic cup until I found it sitting on the shelf above my head. I gasp in amazement.

"Holy shit Brooke, that was incredible!" I exclaimed before grabbing the cup and looking back at my daughter. She giggled and nods. "Where did you learn to do magic?" I began to question as the little girl stood up to take the cup from my hands. "A magician never reveals her secret, not even to her mother." I grin and give her a great big hug.

Then I heard the front door being unlocked followed by the sound of heels click on the wood floor in the living room. Sadie must be home from her date with Caleb that she went on last night. "I'll be right back babydoll." I say before letting go of Brooklynn and heading to the living room to see a redhead wearing red stilettos and a short strapless red velvet dress grabbing a water bottle from the fridge while holding her brown leather jacket in the other hand.

Sadie turns around to face me and closed the fridge before chugging her water. "How was your date? Must have been really good if you're coming home eleven hours later." I wink. She rolls her eyes with a goofy grin before setting her stuff down. The red head struggles to unbuckle her heels while she talks to me. "It was fun. We went to the club, some guy started flirting with me so we left and went to get ice cream while we were still a little drunk. Then we went back to his house and had sex for the first time in weeks while he was watching some show on tv. That's the only part that really sucked because he wasn't paying attention to me."

I wish I had a boyfriend. I haven't had a boyfriend since I got knocked up. No guy wants to date a woman with a kid. "Sounds great, I'm glad you were able to get some finally. You've been acting so crabby lately." I say while tapping my nails against the granite counter top while Sadie held her shoes, jacket and water in her hands. She gave me a fake smile and flipped me off before stumbling down the hall to her bedroom.

"Good morning aunt Sadie!" Brooklynn quickly shouted. I stood there with my arms resting on the counter just wishing I had a man in my life. I feel like things would be different if I had a boyfriend or a husband and Brooklynn had a father or just a male role model in her life. Technically she does, Caleb, but that's just a little bit different.

I rest my head in my arms on the counter and let out a sigh. Even if I do find a guy that loves me and Brooke, I don't think they'll approve me doing porn. Or maybe they'll encourage it, but I don't want to be a porn star, I wanna have a good job that I could talk to Brooklynn about. "Mommy, I have another magic trick to show you!" I lift my head off the counter and wipe away my tears that had barely fallen before heading back to my room to see another amazing trick.

"I'll going to make this dollar float up into the air." Brooklynn announced. I smile and cross my arms. The little girl moves her hands up and down as if she's putting some sort of spell on the dollar bill. It then began to slowly lift off of the bed and into the air. My jaw dropped as I watched her hold it in the air for a couple of seconds before reaching out and grabbing it quickly. I applaud her as she took a bow.

"You're so good baby. You should start doing magic shows for other people." I say. Brooke shakes her head. "I don't really wanna be a magician though." I frown and take a seat on the beside her. She put the money in the nightstand on her side of the bed. "But you're really good. I don't think I could make a cup disappear then reappear or make a dollar levitate." I tell the girl.

Brooke shrugged. "I know, but magic is only a hobby of mine. I want to be a movie star." My smile grew once she told me what kind of job she wanted. I'll let Brooklynn do anything as long she's happy and it's not something like what I'm doing. "Well I think you'll be a great movie star, better than anybody out there." Brooke smiles and lean down to give her a kiss on the forehead.