🍒Long Distance🍒

Three months later
Finn🎭

Millie and I have been together for three months now. After everything that happened with Noah I decided to move out of his house and in with Millie. Sadie doesn't really like that I've moved in, but I promised her that I would help Millie and Brooklynn move out as soon as I could. She's very impatient though and always talks about when we'll move out. I'm also almost done working on my movie, which puts a ton of stress on me.

My plan was to come to LA to work and then leave when I'm done. Not the best plan if you also take in the fact that I came here looking for love too, but it was my plan. I don't mind buying my girlfriend a house and then leaving for Canada to have a long distance relationship just until I make enough money to officially move to California, but would Millie mind a long distance relationship?

Millie walks in the apartment after a hard day at work. I had the day off and was playing Barbie dolls with Brooklynn in the living room. The brunette woman drags her feet into the apartment before falling on the couch. "Hey babe, how was work?" I ask as I try to put my doll into a car. Millie groans and looks at me like she was angry at the whole world. "I have a sore throat and I wanted to stop by a gas station on the way home to get cough drops but my stupid manager wouldn't let me." She complained.

Yeah Millie is still a porn star. I don't mind, it's what pays the bills. It does make me a little bit uncomfortable knowing that other people are having sex with my girlfriend and then thousands of other people watch her have sex with people online. The most I've done with Millie is touch her boobs while we kiss and that was before we started dating. "Ask Sadie if you can borrow her car to get cough drops." I suggest before taking my doll out of the car after Brooklynn rolled it around the coffee table for a minute. Millie sat up and rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine. Can we talk though?" She asked.

I told Brooklynn that I would be right back and Millie and I went to our shared bedroom. It is just a little too soon to be sharing a bed with my girlfriend and her daughter, but at least I have a bed to sleep on. My clothes still sit in suitcases though. The young woman locked the door behind her and told me to sit on the bed as she took her clothes off to change into her pajamas I assume. I look away and try to cover my eyes as she talked. "I fucking hate my job and I want to be a stay at home mom because with one child who's over the age of five that seems so easy, but how in the hell are we gonna get there, Finn? How can we make our lives as simple as you bringing money home and me doing housework?"

"Well we're starting to wrap filming up. The project is almost over and I'm gonna make life easier for you and Brooklynn now, but it will also be kind of hard once I get you two in a home?" I struggle to explain what's going on. Millie grabbed my hand that I had held over my eyes and she was fully dressed again. She looked confused at my words like she didn't understand what I was saying. I didn't even know what I was saying. "What do you mean?" Millie questions as she held my hand in hers. I guess I should tell her everything now. It's better to just be honest then to hide things.

I let out a breath. "When I came down here to work on my movie, my plan was to find a girlfriend and then go back to Canada as soon as production was over. What I hadn't realized was how flawed that plan really was because I couldn't just leave California if I had a girlfriend here and if I ever did see her again it would only be for the premiere and maybe some interviews." Millie sat down beside me, still holding my hand. She looked a little less confused now, which I think is a good thing. "But now that we're together and we live in the same apartment and do all of that couple stuff, I've been doing a lot of rethinking so just hear me out," I start. Millie sat up straight and listened to me.

"I'm gonna try to move you and Brooklynn into a new house after production is over but then I need to go back to Canada and to my old job for a while until I can afford to move out here with you girls. I just hope that you don't mind keeping your job for a little while or having a long distance relationship till then." The brunette looks at the floor as she looks like she was trying to determine whether my plan was good or not. I really hope she's okay with all of this. I don't want to mess things up between us.

After some silence and a little bit of thinking, Millie nods before gazing up at me with a slight smile. "Okay, yeah. We can be long distance until you're all set and I will just keep doing porn to stay afloat. It's technically already buying my house." She stated. That is right, I'm not really buying her house with my money, I've just helped Millie save up her money so we could buy a house together. I'm actually jobless right now, but that's okay. "Really? You don't mind?" I ask for reassurance. My girlfriend nods and I chuckle with relief. "Thank god. I thought we would have to break up or something." I say.

Millie giggles before bringing me in for a kiss. I held the sides of her face while her hands rest on my chest, but then eventually fall and land in my lap. I pull away from the kiss and look at the girl. She appeared to be very embarrassed and moved away from me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I know that we're not ready for that yet, my wrist were just sort of tired from today." The brunette explained. I forgave her as I knew she really didn't mean it and she would never do such a thing without consent, as would I. We got up and went to the kitchen to make dinner together and Brooklynn joined us to help. We were basically already a family, but soon I'll have to leave and we won't be.

-----------------------

Composed this last night.

It has been a while since I updated because I've just been so busy with other stories but I told myself yesterday that I was going to update because it's been a while and I had hyped up the last chapter. But anyways, here's this weeks chapter, I'll try to stay on schedule from now on.🍒