🍒Yes, Daddy, Yes🍒

^Reference to Yes, God, Yes a short film that Natalia Dyer participated in and honestly it's really good

-----------------------

Finn🎭

Millie and I sat in her car outside of my house with Brooklynn fast asleep in the backseat. "Thank you for driving me around. It's so embarrassing not having a car." I say as I look down at my lap in shame. I felt the brunette place her hand on my back and rub circles. That was nice. "Don't feel embarrassed just because you don't have a car. I bet one day you'll have the biggest fanciest car and I'll still be driving around in this piece of junk my roommate lets me borrow." The British girl stated.

I look up at her with a smile and she smiles back, still massaging my shoulders. It was so dark in the car but I could still see all of her beautiful features. The corners of her soft pink lips curved upward to form a pretty smile. Her shoulder length hair was wavy and framed her face perfectly. My girlfriend was the most gorgeous woman in the world and I'm so lucky to have her. Millie leaned in and kissed my cheek very gingerly. I still blush and smile and feel all wiggly on the inside. I didn't want this date to end just yet, I want to spend more time with her. "Would you like to come inside for a drink? It'll just be one and I promise it won't be too long."

Millie's sweet grin had slowly vanished and she moved some of my hair away from my face. "I should get home and put Brooklynn to bed." I frown on the inside but nod like I understood. "Okay, maybe next time." "Yeah...maybe." The woman responds quickly. She put both of her hands on the wheel as she continued to look me in the eye. I smile at her then look back at her daughter. "Good night girls. I had so much fun with you two." I whisper to the girl who slept peacefully with a little bit of drool in the corner of her mouth. I chuckle quietly before glancing back at Millie. Her lips twitch to give me a brief smile. "Good night baby. I love you." I say. She was quite, then she responds. "I love you too." I get out of the car and she starts it as I walk up to the door. As soon as I reach it, I turn around to wave and she's gone.

I turn the kitchen light on and head for the kitchen to grab a water. "Finn?" I heard Noah's voice from his bedroom and I froze right there. Noah's been kind of acting different lately. He's acting like an adult, but an irresponsible one. The younger guy came into the kitchen with this big smile. "Hey dude, how was your date with Millie?" I smile a big smile. "It was great, really. Brooklynn and I really get along and afterwards we went bowling and we played against Millie. Millie still won though, but I got Brooklynn a milkshake to make her feel special." I tell him and he starts to laugh, almost like a maniac. "Wow Finn, it's almost like you're part of the family now!" Noah says. I nodded.

"Well I better get some sleep now, I have a flight to New Zealand to catch tomorrow morning and I wouldn't want to be all grouchy in the morning." My roommate says as he walks towards his room. "Oh and I sent you a link to a little film I found online, you might wanna check it out before you get to sleep." And then he shut the door. A film? I was going to watch that film Millie's in. I guess I could watch both, their both short films. I head to my room and set my wallet, house key and water on my nightstand before grabbing my laptop and checking my emails for that film Noah sent me. I click on the link and it takes me to this weird sight called PornHub? The name of the ten minute long video is titled 'Cherry Pop starring Stella Cherry'. What a coincidence, Millie is in a film called Cherry Pop.

The video starts off with...Millie!? What!? Is this where her short film is? Why is it on this website? Millie is wearing this short and tight and strapless sparkly red dress as she looks at herself in the mirror. Soft music plays as she runs her hands up and down her body. Soon this guy enters the frame and smiles at her. "Stella honey, you look absolutely beautiful." He says to her. Stella? Maybe it's just Millie's stage name. The young brunette thanks him for the compliment and calls him daddy. I guess she plays his daughter in this movie. She's such a good actress I couldn't help but smile.

The camera zooms in on the man's face and he bites his lip. "Stella, I know you're about to go out with your friends tonight and I know that you girls are probably gonna get drunk and find some guys and experiment or something," Millie laughs and looks at the floor as she moves some of her hair behind her ear. "What I'm trying to say is, I don't want you to lose your virginity to just any guy tonight. You need to lose it to someone who will always be in your life, whether it's a best friend or something." It's odd that this guy who plays her father cares so much about her virginity.

Millie smiles and blushes. "Well I guess you're right, but I don't have any guy friends." She said. The man steps closer to her and tries to kiss her!? What!? Um, incest! Millie pushes him away lightly and chuckles. "Ew, stop it. You're my step dad, you've been married to my mom since I was six." Ew, who sleeps with their step child? The older looking man smiles. "Stella it's okay, I'm your step father and I'm very close to you. It won't be weird because we're not related and I'm just trying to help you." I'm vomiting, internally. I'm so confused. Millie gave in and kissed the man who was playing her step father. Things escalate pretty freaking quickly. The man gets naked and my girlfriend gets naked on screen. She lies on the bed while he stands over her and... "Oh yes, daddy, yes! Oh fuck, please daddy! Daddy! Oh god daddy, pop my cherry! Fuck!"

-----------------------

When you find out your girlfriend is a pornstar

How do you think Finn will handle this information? 🍒