C H A P T E R 1

Tris' and Tobias' house on the side

T R I S

It's been a year since I came to Los Angeles. Tobias and I became artists. We both have a singing career plus I'm a model and he's an actor. Alfredo became our manager and we are now celebrities. Tobias released an Album called 'memories' and mine is called 'Yours'.

Our relationship is great, we don't let anybody come in between us. We are both leaving in a house with my parents, Caleb and Maddison, but we have a house of our own. Caleb and Maddison got married and had a baby boy. His name is Lucas Zachary Prior but we call him Luke for short. Christina also gave birth to a healthy little girl and got married with Will even tho they're still in college. They named her Jamie Nicole Rogers.

Chris and Mackenzie had a wedding on September and gave birth to a baby girl. Her name is Candice.

We sometimes visit our friends when we have time. They are all about to finish college and when they do they will move to California with us.

Basically our lives are great. I couldn't be more thankful.

***

I go downstairs and find Tobias watching a football game in the couch. I run and jump on top of him. He laughs and looks up at me. I kiss him and rest my chin on his chest "I'm bored" I whine and he nods "that makes two of us" he says "what do you want to do?" I ask him "you know I was thinking... maybe you, me and a bed.." I roll my eyes "no stop" I say and he laughs "I'm just kidding" he says and kisses me. I smirk and kiss back. When I pull back I lay down on top of him and bury my face on the crook of his neck. He wraps his arms around me and sighs "Fredo said that we have a photo shoot tomorrow" Tobias says "what? but tomorrow is our day off" I whine "I know but after that we can go out and have fun. We can go to the beach" he murmurs and I nod my head.

"Can we write a song?" I ask him

"Sure"

I stand up and we both walk to the music room.

***

Okay I know this is a short chapter sorry but I'll update soon. okay now I'm going to tell you information about the story. The songs for Tobias's album are:

'Memories'

1. A drop in the ocean

2. Lego House

3. Mirrors

4. Stay with me

5. Rude

6. How to save a life

7. Safe and Sound

8. Let her go

9. Am I wrong

The songs for Tris's album are:

'Yours'

1. We are never getting back together

2. I knew you were trouble

3. Call me maybe

4. If I die young

5. Come and get it

6. Die young

7. Beating heart

8. A Thousand years

9. What about us

Tobias and Tris are really famous, they're the newest hit in the music world. Their relationship is now stronger than ever and they don't let the media ruin their lives. Tobias is 20 now and Tris is 19

Caleb got married with Maddison Jones. Caleb is 24 and Maddison 23. They had a son and his name is Lucas Zachary Prior Jones, he's 2 yrs old. They have a house of their own too.

Chris and Mackenzie also got married and had a baby. Her full name is Candice Rae Evans Watson. she's two and a half.

The gang:

They're about to finish college and when they do they will move to Los Angeles. Christina and Will are married now too and taking care of their baby girl Jamie.

That's basically all you need to know for now!