10: Clarity

I'M SO SORRY, I'M DOING IT AGAIN, I'M DOING IT AGAIN!! I said NO MORE SEPARATE POINT OF VIEWS. BUT THE WAY I HAVE IT DRAFTED OUT JUST TURNS OUT THIS WAY AND I'M SORRY.

Don't hate me. I can't promise it'll be the last time but... I'll try.

Also, I'm super sorry for the late update. Two Saturdays missed! I had a party on Saturday, so it was a busy day. My laptop has also been acting up on this website, so it's been hard working around that, but I'm trying! I felt bad for not posting anything, so here is a Monday (Tuesday in my timezone, I guess) update.

ONWARDS!

—————

-Tom's Point of View-

When I got out of the car at the house, it felt strange. The vibe was different. Maybe it's because Tessa wasn't there. Or maybe it was just because I was still a little upset by this whole situation. I just wanted to clear the air with Y/N. That's all I wanted to do. I did call my agent and they said I could make a statement, but it had to be approved by them first. I sent them a gist of a script I would say and got the okay, so now it was all about posting it! I was going to do that when I settled down at home first, though.

I grabbed my bags from the back seat and made my way to the front door with Harrison. He smiled at me, in a suspicious way.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Go on. We've got work to do!" He gestured towards the door.

I chuckled and shook my head, pushing my key into the door and opening it. I set my stuff down by the door and turned back to Harrison as he walked in. He closed the door.

"Okay," I sighed. "So what are we-"

"TOM!!!" A voice shouted from behind me.

I jumped up and turned around, holding my chest. There stood the one and only Jacob Batalon.

"Jacob!!" I exclaimed. We rushed to each other and met with a huge embrace. I pulled back, not being able to contain myself. "What are you doing here!? What!?"

"Surprise!" Haz sang, sliding in between us.

"Haz!" I laughed, throwing an arm around him. "This was the surprise!?"

"Yeah! I thought since you were coming, the Holy Trinity should reunite!"

"I can't believe you're here, Jacob, this is great!"

"I couldn't pass it up when Haz called!" Jacob grinned.

"Okay, but before we do anything fun, we need to settle everything," Harrison spoke.

"Everything? What is everything?"

"Well, you know that girl I was telling you about. Tom seems to have gotten himself into some relationship mix-up with the media and she's kind of upset about it. Which is why she isn't here."

"Oh, the dog-sitter?"

"Well, jeez, did you tell him everything?" I asked Harrison.

"No, just about her! I mean, what did you expect? With all of our Instagram posts and my stories, and then Tessa not being here right now, he grew curious!"

"Honestly, when I was seeing you guys post about her, I stalked her for a bit. She seems like a pretty cool chick!" Jacob smiled.

"She is..." I murmured.

"So what are you going to do about this whole relationship mix-up? What exactly happened?"

"I was just at a mall and a girl approached me with a concern of a guy following her, so she played this whole 'I missed you' role, pretending like she knew me and holding my hand. I walked her to her car later and she thanked me with a hug and kiss on the cheek. The media saw it all play out and now they think the whole relationship we played up for this guy was real."