12: Blushing

I just realized I didn't put any author's notes or anything in this and that is so not like me! Um, not much to say except... I hope the change from Saturday to Tuesday or Wednesday is cool!

And um... I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

----------

-Y/N's Point of View-

"I. Am. Stuffed." Jacob groaned, leaning back in his chair.

"You're the one who decided to eat seven pancakes!" Haz exclaimed.

"I didn't want them to go to waste! You guys could have had more!"

"They were huge! Two was enough for me." I laughed.

"Yeah, I was good at three." Haz agreed.

"I'm surprised you ate two, Tom! You'll usually eat until your stomach explodes!" Jacob pointed out.

"Uh... Yeah, well, I'm saving room for something else..." Tom said nervously, scratching the back of his head.

I looked at him, confused. "For what?"

"Well... I was hoping to take you out tonight... On a proper date." Tom glanced up at me, question in his eyes. Those deep, brown, mysterious eyes. You could get lost in those.

I smiled, biting my lip and leaning forward. "Are you asking me to go on this date with you or..?"

Tom chuckled, leaning forward and taking my hands. "Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

"You didn't even have to ask, you already have me!" I laughed.

"Is that a yes?" Tom asked, raising an eyebrow. His face held a challenge. A challenge I would definitely take for him.

I leaned in a little closer. "Absolutely." I grinned.

Tom rested his forehead against mine. "Really?"

I nodded. "Of course."

He smiled, planting a kiss on my lips. I wanted to scream!! I still couldn't believe this was real. It was so bizarre to me!

"Get a room, you two!" Jacob joked.

"So when are you guys going to make it official... publicly?" Haz asked.

I sat back against my chair, furrowing my brows together. Here comes the panic.

"Well, I guess whenever Y/N is ready... I don't want to say anything about it if she's not comfortable yet."

I let out a breath of relief. "Wow, I am so glad you said that."

"I wouldn't want to put any public pressure on you if you're not ready for it, yet. I know that it'll be difficult considering..."

"Your fame and stardom?"

"Uh... I wasn't going to put it that way, but, sure." Tom chuckled.

"Yes you were!" Jacob hooted.

"I was just going to say considering my following, thank you very much!" Tom shot back to Jacob. He looked at me again. "Whenever you're ready, we can announce it. Until then, I can have you all to myself,"

"And to ourselves," Harrison added.

"I'm talking about relationship wise!"

"And I like the sound of that!" I giggled.

"Should we tell my parents at least? I'm sure they'd love to hear it! They'll be really happy, they like you a lot."

"I guess that wouldn't be bad! I'd love to talk to them."