Truth or dare ☆ zorbyn

Corbyn's POV

"I'm so bored" Jack groans. The thing with him is, he's always like this. He gets super hype then just completely shuts down and complains to all of us for the rest of the day. "Well what do you wanna do?" I ask trying to come up with a suggestion "I KNOW!!" Daniel screams, running down the stares. "Truth or dare. Boom" he says, kind of cocky.

Everyone sits in a circle and we begin the game. "Jack, truth or dare?" Jonah asks. "Umm, truth" Jack says, fiddling with his fingers, nervously. "Ok, who do like the most out of all of us?" Jonah asks, clear to start some type of drama. "Easy, dani" Jack says with confidence. "Oo shit. HA, I win" Daniel responds. "Ok Corbyn truth or dare?" Jack asks. "Dare I guess" I respond, forbsome reason really nervous.

"I dare you, to make out with Zach for at least 20 seconds" he's says, folding his arms and leaning back, proud of what he had just said. Jack is the only one that knows about my comediaclly large crush on Zach so of course he did this on purpose. "Look corbs, we dont have to if you don't want to, it's just a dare." Zach says, sympathetically. "No, it's ok" "ok"

Zach slowly makes his way over to where I'm sitting. "So do you-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. I couldn't wait any longer. Ive wanted this for so long, and now I finally have it. His hands run up and down my chest slowly, tugging at my shirt once in a while. He slowly snakes his arms around my neck as I do the same around his waist, our lips crashing together with every movement. This couldn't get any better. As Zach laces his figures into my hair, Jack clears his throat. "Ok I think it's time to stop. It's been more then 20 seconds."

"Oh, sorry" Zach says, untangling himself from my embrace. "Clearly you two had fun." Jonah states, walking to the stairs and laughing slightly. We all join in on the laughter and hang out for the rest of the night.

"I love the light in your eyes and the dark in your heart."

"You love the permanent chase and the bite of our bark."

"We know, we're classic together like Egyptian gold."

"We love us."

song: valentine by 5sos

a/n this is shit but I don't care

words: 413 (short wow)