first kiss ☆ zonah

zach, Jonah, and Corbyn were best friends. They were pretty much attached at the hip. Everyday after school they'd all go to Corbyn's house and just talk. About everything. They were currently doing exactly that when the topic of first kisses was brought up.

"mine was with some guy. I don't remember his name. But his lips tasted like potato salad." Corbyn said while grabbing a pretzel and taking a bite of it.

"What about you Jonah?"

"Don't remember either. I think it was with Daniel seavey. Not sure"

"Nice. How about you Zach?"

"I- uh- I don't know." Zach stuttered. Little did Corbyn and Jonah know, Zach still hadn't had his first kiss. He was afraid to admit it.

"I gotta go." Jonah said grabbing his stuff and saying bye.

One he left Zach walked over to Corbyn.

"Can I be honest corbs?" He just nodded

"I haven't had my first kiss yet"

"You haven't?" Zach shook his head

"Well that's fine."

"Can you just please promise not to tell Jonah though?"

"Promise"

☆next day☆

As Zach and Corbyn walked into school together mock kissing noises could be heard. Neither knew what it was until someone came up to Zach and did it to his face. He brushed it off and went to his locker until a teacher came up to him and said.

"Zach. I've heard you've never kissed anyone"

"What?!"

"It's alright. You shouldn't be ashamed. What you need to do is be proud. Just lift your head up and say, "I Zach Herron have never kissed anyone."' He said, shouting the last part.

Everyone around started laughing and pointing at Zach. He was horrified.

☆a week later☆

"Zach hasn't been here all week!" Corbyn shouted at Jonah. "Because of what you did! You just had to tell everyone didn't you?!"

"I'm sorry"

"That's not gonna help. You can't take back what you did Jonah."

"Well where is he?"

"He hasn't left the balcony by the window in his apartment."

"I need to see him."

Jonah ran out of Corbyn's apartment and down a floor to zachs.

When he reached the balcony, he knocked on the windowsill. Outside sat Zach, looking down at the city below while a playlist of sad music played in the background.

"Jo what do you want."

"To apologise. I shouldn't have done that"

"Then why did you?"

"Because I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"To admit that I hadn't had my first kiss either."

"Really?"

Jonah nodded. Suddenly it went silent. The next thing they knew, both boys were leaning in until their lips finally met, melting into a soft kiss. Neither wanting to pull away.

When they did, they both took a moment to stare into eachothers eyes.

"I-im sorry jo-"

"No, no, don't, be sorry. I just- i should go."

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow?"

Jonah nodded his head and walked off, back to his apartment.

"I'm happy, I'm feeling glad"

"I got sunshine, in a bag"

"I'm useless, but not for long"

"The future, is coming on"

Clint Eastwood by gorillaz

a/n: kinda sorta, based off an episode of icarly but we won't talk abt that

words: 530