ferris wheel ☆ jorbyn

Valentine's day. Jonah hated it. Every year he was sad, lonely. Except this year. This year Jonah had gotten a note. It said that he had a secret admirer. All day he tried figuring out who it was but he never got anywhere with his "evidence"

His last result was to meet this secret admirer some where. They had said in the note to meet them at the ferris wheel. Jonah didn't know of any ferris wheel around town. But on his way home he saw people setting up for a carnival. He figured that's the closest he'd get.

later that night, Jonah bought a ticket to the fair and went in search of his admirer. At first he tried just looking but then remembered the ferris wheel. He purchased tons of tickets and rode the ride tons of times but so far no one had showed up.

By this time a crowd had formed around the ride, everyone eager to see who Jonah's admirer was.

"This is your last ticket." A worker said to Jonah

"I know"

As Jonah was about to be strapped into the ride one last time, a voice was heard in the crowd.

"Wait!"

Corbyn besson.

The blonde ran up to jonah.

"Can I sit?"

"I'm waiting for someone actual-"

"I know" Corbyn cut him off, sitting down.

"Wait it's you?"

"Yeah. It's me"

The ride started and the two travel higher into the air. Silent at first, neither spoke a word. Until a faint shout was heard in the distance.

"Just kiss already!" Daniel, Jonah's best friend screamed.

Jonah turned his head to fave Corbyn. Their eyes locked as they both leaned in, eventually meeting in the middle in a soft, slow kiss. It didn't last long because they both pulled away when they heard everyone below them screaming.

As they reached the top of the ride again, they kissed for a second time. It ending as the ride did.

"Don't walk away"

"cause it's cold in L.A."

"Everytime that you leave me behind"

"Just stay at my place"

cold in la by wdw

a/n: im sad but yeehaw 🤠

words: 358