the "right" time ☆ jarbyn

As the school year came to a close, Corbyn's parents were of course having their annual beginning of summer party. His family were all guaranteed to come. Usually Corbyn would be bored the whole "party" but this year he was allowed to invite his friends.

Daniel, Jonah, and Jack all showed up around the same time. They all ate whatever food was there, except Jack didn't eat much,  and they all at least tried to have fun.

At one point Daniel, Jonah, and Corbyn got separated from Jack. They assumed that he was just in the bathroom so the three boys sparked a conversation.

"When are you gonna tell him?" Daniel asked

"Yeah corbs, he deserves to know." Jonah added on

"I get that but we've only been friends for a few months. I didn't even expect us to be friends at all."

"He should still know."

"You dont have to tell him now, just find the right moment." Daniel reassured.

"I will. Where is he anyway?"

Corbyn got up in search of Jack. He looked everywhere but no one had seen him. As he passed the guest room, he heard heavy, uncontrolled breathing.

"Jack?"

Corbyn went into the room and saw Jack having a full on panic attack. The blonde had no idea what to do other then to just talk him through it. When Jack finally calmed down the two boys decided on getting food.

"I have no idea what to eat. I mean there's so much to choose from."

"Well I'll tell you what we have. So those are just your plain chips and dips, here we have some sort of pasta, party pizza which isn't very good, skip that, and I'm gay."

Corbyn looked up at Jack as he came out. Daniel and Jonah were both standing in shock as they processed what Corbyn just said. No one expected that moment to be the "right time."

"You are?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am" Corbyn breathed out

"Cool." Jack said, taking a bite of pizza and spitting it back out.

"I told you to skip the pizza."

"Maybe I should've listened"

"I'm so tired of love songs"

"Tired of love songs"

"Tired of love. Just wanna go home"

"Wanna go home. Wanna go home"

"Woah"

I'm so tired... lauv and troye sivan

a/n this is based off of an episode of andi Mack bc I stan that show and I am proud of cyrus (if you get it you get it)

words: 420 (blaze it)