is it better to speak or to die? ☆ janah

"I read this book once. Is was about this prince who loved this princess but didn't know how to tell her. She was also in love with him and didn't know he was in love with her. One day she asks him if it's better to speak or to die."

"So does he speak?"

Not much could be said about Jack Avery. He always kept to himself and no one really knew why. Nobody knows what goes on in his head but him. The same could be said about Jonah marais. The two had always gone to the same school and lived close to each other but never crossed paths until after high school. Them being roommates in college, were now best friends.

Jack had developed a loving crush on Jonah after awhile of them being friends and Jonah had grown to have one on Jack too. Of course they'd never say anything about it to each other it would ruin everything.

Now as they sit on the floor of their dorm, they talk. Talk about things they didn't know about each other.

"I read this book once. Is was about this prince who loved this princess but didn't know how to tell her. She was also in love with him and didn't know he was in love with her. One day she asks him if it's better to speak or to die." Jack explains

"So does he speak?" Jonah questions, sitting up from his lying position.

"Yes." Jack states.

"Good. I think it'd be better to speak anyway rather then living with with something like that forever."

"I agree." Jack said now also sitting up.

"But then again, why speak when you can express how you feel with a simple, I don't know, kiss?" Jonah suggested.

The room was silent. The only sound heard was their soft breathing.

"Can I kiss you?" Jonah questioned.

"Yes please."

Jonah leaned in, placing his hands on the back of jacks neck. He leaned further and pecked Jack's neck. Then his cheek. Then the top of his head. And finally his lips.

Their lips molded together as Jack brought his hands up to Jonah chest. They continued for a few moments before pulling away.

"Was this you making your move?" Jack whispered

"Yes. Yes it was.

"Sorry

I didn't ask if I could leave your arms

I'm sorry

I didn't know that it would be so long

It's been awhile, she said, since I've know what was in your head"

desire,,,current joys

a/n: k so this is based off of a short scene in call me by your name (by far one of my favorite movies) anyway sorry it's short and if it doesn't make sense.

words:
4

56