crush culture ☆ janiel+dorbyn (2)

~corbyn~

"I'm fine ok!"

"no. You're not!"

"Ash I'm ok. Im over it. I'm over him."

"No you're not. I can tell you miss him."

"I lost ok. I would've never won in the first place."

"If you gave yourself a chance then you could've won."

"Just let me be sad. And lonely. For the rest of my life."

I flopped face down onto my bed.

"you'll find someone corbs. Daniel just wasn't the right guy."

With that she left my room and went to her own.

~

Daniel and jack 'finally' got together the day after Daniel told me to get out and never see or talk to him again. I always see the two walk down the hallways together. You can tell their "relationship" is so forced just by looking at them. All that 'love' is suffocating.

I can't take anyone's sympathy. I know they don't really care and I know that deep down inside I still love daniel, no matter how much I say I don't.

~

I can't think of how many times I've wanted to just scream at Daniel that his so called relationship with Jack is just a trap. It's a game and everyone but jack is losing. All he's feeding Daniel is beautiful lies.

I needed to talk to him.

~

the next day at school I hid out in the bathroom until Daniel and Jack came in. They always walked in at the same time during study hall and either made out or did, something else. I was praying they would only kiss. I really wasn't looking to see that today.

When Jack walked out, Daniel stayed behind to fix himself again. That's when I took the time to talk to him.

"Hello."

"What the fuck?! How long have you been in there?!"

"Nothing you need to know. Now I have to talk to you."

"Fine. You have 5 minutes"

"Jack doesn't love you."

"What the fuck?! Yes he does!"

"Your whole "relationship" is a trap"

"Wrong! Just look at his eyes. He loves me"

"That's how he gets you! He doesnt really love you!"

"Yes he does!"

"I'm sick of this dumb 'kissing cult' he pretty much started! No one cares if you two made out! This whole thing just makes me wanna spill my guts out, I swear!"

"Face it. You're just jealous! You still love me"

"So what Daniel. I do ok. I'm madly in love with you but you don't care enough to see it. You're too wrapped up in your stupid little game you have going on with Jack."