lanterns ☆ janah

Jack's POV

Tonight was going by very slowly. Corbyn thought it would be a good idea to buy lanterns, write down some sort of secret on a piece of paper, put that in the lantern and let it go into the night sky or whatever. He said it'd be a good way to let go of something in our lives.

At around 7 or 8pm we set everything up, taking out everything we needed and bringing it to the backyard. Daniel passed out the pieces of paper and pens so we could all write a secret we want to let go of.

Once everyone was done writing, we put the paper inside the lanterns and let them go into the sky. Not gomma lie, it was beautiful.

Jonah's POV

We were all watching the lanterns fly higher into the night sky. One of them got caught on a branch of a near by tree, causing the paper to fall out. It landed infront of my feet. I picked it up and read what it said to myself.

"woah"

"woah what?" Jack asked

"Oh nothing, it's just they look really pretty" I said playing off like the best thing didn't just happen to me.

As I read the secret written on the piece of small paper one more time, I noticed it was Jack's handwriting. That just made it 10 times better.

"I dont trust anything, or anyone, below the sun"

"and I don't feel anything at al"

"I'm king of the clouds"

"of the clouds. I get lifted"

"I get lifted"

song: king of the clouds by panic at the disco

a/n: ik it was short so......part 2?¿

words:

281