peachy ☆ jorbyn

⚠: the weirdest shit I've ever wrote. sort of smut idk, bear with me. also it's mostly Corbyn so-

(based off the peach scene in call me by your name)

Corbyn lay in his bedroom bored out of his mind. He had just grabbed two peaches from the bowl on his kitchen table before walking up to his room. The fruit now sit on his bedside table, one half eaten and one in the same condition as when he first grabbed it.

The blonde stared at the perfect peach for a moment before taking into his hands. He grazed his fingers over it before jamming his thumb into it and ripping the pit out.

He then stared at it more, a sick and twisted idea coming to his head. He trailed the fruit down his body, it coming dangerously close to his lower half. His chest had been by now covered with juice as he looked around the room as if someone would appear.

The blonde then slowly slipped his hand holding the peach into his boxers. He let his cock slide in, overwhelming himself with pleasure. He moved the peach slowly around his member as he brought his free hand to his neck, giving him access to lightly choke himself for a few seconds.

As he continued to thrust into the peach he thought about how wrong this was. If someone were to come in and see him in this state he wouldn't know how to explain. He felt embarrassed yet at the same time the rush of getting caught pleasured him to some extent.

He thrusted into the peach a few more times, picking up the pace with each thrust. He knew he was close to releasing. And he did with a soft moan.

Corbyn then dreadfully took the fruit out of his boxers, looking at it's now crushed state, and set it back down on his side table. As he thought more about what he did he felt more ashamed. Even though no one had seen him do it, he felt horrible about it. And he regretted it even more when Jonah, his boyfriend of God knows how long, walked into his room and sat next to him.

Jonah took one look around the room and noticed Corbyn's horrible state and the two now destroyed peaches on the side table.

The elder began to trail small pecks down Corbyn's chest, noticing the taste of peaches left behind.

"Did you do something?" Jonah asked quietly, picking up the peach that Corbyn had just got off to.

The brunette went to take a small bite of it when he heard a tired "no" slip from Corbyn's lips. Jonah ignored it and went to take a bite again this time being stopped by a much louder yell.

"No!" Corbyn weakly screamed as tears stream down his face. Jonah, realising what had happened, decided to place the peach back down and take the blonde into a warm embrace.

Jonah held Corbyn's head up as he kissed over his forehead and tear stained eyes. The blonde running his fingers through Jonah's hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm sick aren't I?" Corbyn questioned.

"No. Not at all." The brunette reassured

"'Cause I've gotten tired of the games that you play

When you tell me you love me then you throw me away

So cry me a river till you drown in the lake

'Cause you may think you're winning but checkmate

Yeah, you may think you're winning but checkmate"

checkmate,,,conan gray

a/n: stream checkmate. also sorry this is shitty. It's my first "smut" ig Idk. I was uncomfortable writing this. And I'm still obsessed with cmbyn

words: 614