7

🍃*✲゚*。⋆♡ོ*✲゚*。⋆♡ོ*✲゚*。⋆♡ོ*✲゚*。⋆♡ོ

🍃
*゚*。⋆♡ོ*゚*。⋆♡ོ*゚*。⋆♡ོ*゚*。⋆♡ོ

After a long tiring day with nothing but resting (and maybe Jimin) on his mind, Yoongi makes his way to his chambers and plops down on this bed as soon as the doors close behind him.

  It wasn't long before he noticed the flowers display on his pillow with a letter on top. With a frown of confusion on his face, Yoongi took the piece of parchment paper and unfolded it slowly.

  He pursed his lips after reading its contents, feeling slightly disappointed. Even if he and Jimin hadn't agreed on meeting again that day, he had to admit he was hoping to "coincidentally" find him in the gardens while he walked around.

  With a sigh, Yoongi brushes his finger against the pretty handwriting until his eyes landed on the heart drawn next to Jimin's name. He can't hold back a small smile from forming on his lips before folding the letter again and taking the flowers to smell them. He wishes to know their meaning, but unfortunately, all he can do is stare at them and wonder.

  He then sets the flowers on his desk and takes a book that was resting on it, "The Decameron", only to toss it to his bed and sigh. Yoongi may or may have not been planning to show Jimin the book and have him read it.

  With his face cupped in between his veiny hands, the king whispered to himself "Why am I doing this?", the image of Jimin taking his hand clouding his thoughts.

  Yoongi thought he'd be missing Seo-yun a huge deal, or at least more than this, because the truth was he didn't miss her at all. And what was even more worrisome to him was the little interest he seemed to be showing for women recently. Not even the prettiest of ladies at court could seduce him, and well, people talked.

Kings never settled for less than two women, never. Even if they did love their wife, one would never hear of a king who had not had a lover, and it seem even weirder for Yoongi not to have one considering the small advantage that his fiancée was away.

Now, while at the time it was completely normal for people to have relationships with people of their same without being "considered gay", people still didn't look very highly upon those interested only in their same sex.

And admittedly, Yoongi sometimes thought he might have little to no interest in women at all.

While he thought very fondly of Seo-yun, he had never truly wished to engage in any type of sexual activity with her whatsoever. The two had only gone as far as exchanging heated kisses and letting their hands explore a little, because it seemed wrong for a woman to lose her purity before being wed, but Yoongi didn't feel any sort of sparks when he was with her.