American Beauty

Selina's Pov

After we finished eating we sat in the living room. "Hey Selina I kinda have something important to tell you." Patrick said turning to me. 'He doesn't want me anymore' 'I'm too childish' 'I act too old' 'He hates me' I bit my lip as I nodded for him to continue. He took a deep breath "I kinda have this band, you might know it actually." Patrick said. "That's cool what's the name!" I happily replied. "Umm, wait let me get something real quick" Patrick announced quickly leaving the room. He returned back with an opened laptop taking a seat next to me. He pressed play on the video. 

                 I immediatly knew the song. Patrick was on the screen as The Phoniex played. I noticed that Pete was also in the video. "Your the lead singer to Fall Out Boy! You also heard me sing." I exclaimed as Patrick nodded. "That's so cool! What does Pete play?" I asked with glee. "Pete plays the bass, Andy plays the drums, and Joe plays the guitar with me. You'll meet them properly later." Patrick chuckled. I smiled before watching the rest of the video. 

"How was filming the music video?" I asked curiously. "It was taxing but fun" he replied. We sat in a comfortable silence after that liking each others company. The laptop flickered from music video to music video. After a while i broke the silence "I really like Twenty One Pilots and Panic! (had to mention the new album by Twenty One Pilots is bomb i'm sippin' on straight chlorine, i will be doing alittle special in my imagines book for them) they're really cool" "Yeah they really are" Patrick replied with happiness. 

                  The bell rung as Patrick went to get it. "Where is my little niece" A familiar voice yelled. "Over here Pete" I called as he ran in and engulfed me in a hug. I returned it with glee. He pulled away "That's uncle Pete to you Sel but here go take a shower and put these on." Pete said handing me a pile of clothes. "Pete your just going to dress her head to toe in our merch?" Patrick asked. "No they're customed made, and for her small figure all it has is our logos and maybe some print that says Fall Out Boy's Favorite fan" Pete exclaimed. "What's merch" i questioned. "Ohh innocent sweet sweet baby" Pete cooed. "things we sell to people that love us" Patrick explained. I nodded before heading upstairs towards the bathroom to take a shower.

*TimeSkip brought to you by Trench 'grab a jumpsuit'*

            After getting dressed i looked myself in the mirror. All i can say is Uncle Pete has style it's hard to believe he used to be emo. I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper  and skipped downstairs. There were two more people in the room. "Hey Sel this is Joe and Andy the other members of our band" Pete introduced once noticing me. "Hello nice to meet you!" I smiled. "Pete you were right about being innocent she is even more polite than patrick" Joe said. "Yeah" Andy added. "Okay can you stop hogging my child please" Patrick whined. I went to sit next to him on the couch as the rest fought over who would sit next to me. "We'll watch Harry Potter first, then we'll watch star wars, and finally spiderman" Pete exclaimed slipping into the seat next to me. I was slightly confused because i only know of Harry Potter from the books and the rest was unfamiliar to me.