Wattpad said the title was too long and i had to change it

^wattpad deleted half of my good chapter and I can't remember shit that I wrote so let's try this again^

Selina's POV
        I woke up cold, feeling alone and helpless. My breathing was rushed. Then it suddenly felt like I stopped breathing all together. I started rubbing soothing circles under my cheek the way my mom used to. She would always smile and tell me everything is fine. Soon my breathing was back to normal. I didn't feel so crowded anymore but I still shook like a leaf in spring breeze. Knowing this was the best I would get I looked at the time. 9 am, okay Patrick should be up soon. Soon after the thought a knock sounded on my door.
           "Yes?" I asked letting him know I was up. "Up at at them. We gotta get you signed up for school, and be back for when Pete comes. Then we'll head out to get you some supplies with Bronx." Patrick cheered. I smiled lightly. "Okay I'll be out in a second" I replied. I heard Patrick hum down the hallway.  I walked to my dresser. I noticed some new things on it most noticeable the pile of clothes with my uncles bands on it. There was a stack of vinyls almost as tall too. A couple of stray jewelry and rubber bands too. I smiled at the scene. I took a My Chemical Romance shirt and pulled it over my head. I then changed into some black skinny jeans. I slipped on some marching band earrings and walked out.

           "Representing the Ways huh. Well hurry and eat your breakfast so we can go. It's so sad I can't do this online." Patrick whined handing me a plate of eggs and bacon. "Thank You" I smiled. "So you're going back into fourth grade." Patrick asked. I nodded. "How was your old school life?" Patrick asked. "It was fun, I guess I didn't go much because of my dad. Everyone was nice though, even after mommy left." "Well now you can make more friends. Let me tell you, everyone likes the new kid." Patrick said as we finished our breakfast. "I do have to warn you breakfast is usually cereal." Patrick exclaimed placing our plates in the sink.
"Jacket" Patrick said shooing me off. I jumped up and quickly ran to grab my jacket. I heard Patrick laugh. Once my jacket was on I practically dragged Patrick out of the house. I got in the booster seat despite my embarrassment and buckled my seat belt. Patrick connected his phone to the aux and set his playlist on shuffle.
           "Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live
Oh take, take, take it all
But you never give"
My voice came out before I even recognized the song. Patrick glances at me through the mirror before looking back at the road. My voice resonated loud and clear belting out the exact emotion of the song. If I wasn't buckled in I would most likely be preforming this song almost like an awkward broadway play, or a cringe music award show performance but I loved it.

Patrick joined in sometimes. His voice blending better with the song than mine. "But you wouldn't do the same. No, no, no" I lightly sung.

Okay here's your small chapter. Next one will be from Patrick's Pov, and there might be some Peterick. Sorry I didn't update since September, I kept running into brick wall while making this small chapter. I also made two more books, and I know people won't check out a book unless it has at least 3 chapters. Anyways I love you all! ❤️ Till the next chapter-author