Memories

Rye POV
I stood there looking off the roof.
Somehow I ended up at our old apartment. We own the apartment now and we use it for our storage. Other than to get stuff out of storage no one even comes up here anymore. But I had to. I had to remember the night that it all changed. I had to remember that I told him to go on this date and how much I want to him to be happy and he is.

"he's happy" I said out load

Then I started screaming it. I don't remember how meany times I said it before I was on the ground crying and all I could think of is how he was the love of my life. I knew that I loved him the day I met him I was just to scared to admit it.

I remember pacing the room waiting for Blair to bring him in. Blair had already picked Andy's for the band I was the knew guy. I was so scared. At that point in my life that was the most scared I had ever been. It would end up being the third most scared I have ever been. Then this blonde blue eyed boy walked in with the biggest smile.

"You must be Ryan I'm Andrew but you can call me Andy" he said then shook my hand. The moment are hands touched I knew. I felt a spark something that I've never been able to explain. At that moment though all I wanted was to kiss him. A boy I never had met before.

" y-you can call me Rye" I said stuttering a little at the beginning

He just smiled and I was obsessed.
It's funny to think about how scared I was for it to end that well. It made me think of the next time I was scared it was the day we came home from a movie and walked in the bathroom to find Andy bleeding. The note he left said                
my hero is tired.

I've never screamed that much in my life I was horse for three days after that. I picked him up and begged him not to leave me.the next couple hours blur together. I couldn't leave him so I stayed by his side the whole time we were in the hospital. I sang to him rubbed his hand. Held his hand.

When he woke up I thought my heart was going to burst from how excited I was I climbed in bed with him and held him. We didn't move from there for an hour. That's was also the day Andy got diagnosed with depression since that's day he had to change his prescription many times this year for example he said change it three times. Which is a lot even for him. That is the most scared I've ever been in my life.

  The second most scared I've been in my life was the night I slept with Amber.When he told me it was over then left the room I had so many panic attacks that I started drinking to make them stop when I realized it was just making me angry I stopped.

I ended up laying on the roof thinking about all the memories I shared with this boy when I looked at my clock and realized that and this very second those two are saying I do. It made me think of the day I realized that Andy was my soul mate. I knew I loved him but I thought one day maybe I would move on but the day randy got down on his knee that's the day I realized that my life will end the moment he says I do. I felt tears run down my face. That's when I heard a slam I turned to see Andy standing there looking at me

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" he screamed