Excuse

Andy POV

After that night Rye was a little off. He would kiss me but it was more like a peck. In the mornings when I woke up I would kiss him and the moment he was awake he would stop me and say he had to do something, like go to the bathroom. Eat breakfast or get dressed.
He has been hanging out with another girl every night. Because of this he asked me to sleep in my bed but clamed not to be sleeping with any of them. Which has made me start having nightmares again. I know he knows because I scream so load there is no way he doesn't know but he pretends he has no clue. That's what leads us to now with me half asleep watching Mikey make breakfast.

" are you okay?" He asked he knew about everything with Rye.

" I just..." I said knowing how much the words I was going to say was going to taking everything away from me.

" say it Andy" he said I looked into his eyes then looked back down

" I thought it would be different... I thought he would care about me but I don't think he does" I said looking down it was a good minute of quietness before looked up and saw Mikey looking like his heart broken he gave me a sympathetic smile

" he cares about you Andy believe that" Mikey said
I nodded
Soon after that the boys got up and we all ate lunch together. After lunch we decided to shoot a couple YouTube videos after that. Rye was getting ready for some date he was going on with some girl. I walked in the room to see him shirtless.

" what are doing" he snapped

" I was just... I'm sorry" I said looking down

" it's fine" he said putting on a shirt

" can I kiss you" I said he stopped what he was doing and stood there for a second. Before I could say anything else his lips were on mine his arms wrapped around me. Then pulled away

" I have to... Do my hair" he said walking into his bathroom

"Remember don't sleep with anyone" I said he looked at me for a second then nodded
I walked out of the room.
Soon after that there was a knock on the door. I opened the door

" hi amber I'm here for a date with Rye" she said she had long dyed blond hair and big blue eyes.

" hi" I said walking inside with her

" where are you boys going" I asked

" a club called exited!!! It's the only club I'll go to" she said smiling. Before I could say anything else Rye came out and they left.

Soon it was 2 a.m. and they haven't came back yet so I looked up the time the exited club closes and it closed an hour ago.

I walked around Ryes room I've been in here waiting for him since he left. Soon I sat back down and watched a movie then another movie I started drifting to sleep when I heard the front door open I looked on my phone to the time it was five in the morning. I was trying to make an excuse for why he was out so late then he walked in and what I saw Made every excuse vanish and all that was left was anger and sadness and most of all heart break.