Part - 1

Zurich

Switzerland

A girl is standing near Lake Zurich. She's having tears in her eyes.

"I wish you are living happily Mumma. I was a throne in your life. This throne is away from you. Obviously you will be happy with your family and your kids. I left for your sake. I wanted your happiness Mumma. I know you don't love me. But I'll always love you. I can sacrifice anything for you." She wiped her own tears.

She is none other than NAIRA.

Naira cleaned her face properly. She turned to leave when she bumped into someone.

Naira was abt to fall but a pair of strong arms held her. Naira looked at the person.

He got lost in her dark orbs. She too was lost his deep brown orbs.

He could feel pain inside Naira through her eyes. He made her stand.

"Can't you walk and see?" Naira shouted.

"Oh hello I didn't do anything." Kartik defended himself.

"I know men like you. Stay away from me otherwise your family will not get your bones to bury." Naira left from there angrily.

"At least tell me your name SHERNI. My name is KARTIK." He shouted.

Naira heard him and came back.

"Don't you dare call me that." Naira stomped on his feet.

"Owwwwww!!" Kartik held his feet.

"MENDEK kahi ka." Naira huffed.

Naira left from there. Kartik smiled seeing her retreating back.

"Lioness! Her mother would also have been a lioness in her time." Kartik laughed.

................................................................

Naira was going towards the lift of hotel when Kartik came running from behind and hit her.

Naira's head hit the wall. Kartik held her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Kartik apologised.

"Have you lost your mind? Don't you have eyes?" Naira shouted.

People gathered there. Naira's head was bleeding a little.

"What happened NAIRA MAM?" Hotel manager asked.

"No Nothing." Naira didn't feel like complaining abt Kartik.

Naira went into the lift. Kartik too came inside. They both were alone.

"I'm sorry." Kartik apologised again.

"Can you stop bickering? My head is aching." Naira looked away.

"Okay." Kartik spoke.

Kartik tried to look at his mobile but his heart asked him to keep staring Naira.

"She's so cute. Her eyes,her lips...her cheeks....everything is her is attracting me. But why she doesn't smile? Is she so irritated of me? Or she never ever smiled? Shall I do friendship? Her looks make me remember someone. She looks like......" Kartik's chain of thoughts broke when the lift stopped.

Naira moved out of the lift. Kartik too moved out. Kartik saw Naira's locket falling on the floor.

"Hey Naira...your locket." Kartik shouted.

Naira stopped in her tracks and looked down. Kartik picked the locket and gave it to Naira.

"Thank you." Naira kept the locket near her chest.

"Is it so important for you?" Kartik asked.

"It's my mother's locket. I kept it with me as a memory." Naira smiled.

"She smiles too." Kartik thought.

"Umm...I'm really sorry for those incidents." Kartik looked at her.

"It's okay." Naira left from there.

"Arrey yr....chali gyi." Kartik hit on his head.