Part - 15

"MUMMA!!!!" Naira spoke with pure love.

Akshara's happiness knew no bounds. Naira broke the hug and wiped Akshara's tears.

"Naira Mumma ki ek baat manogi?" Akshara asked.

"I'll try Mumma." Naira smiled a little.

"Kartik loves you." Akshara looked at Kartik.

"Choti Maa don't force Naira for anything." Kartik stood up.

Kartik quietly left from there. Swarna came and sat beside Naira.

"Naira I know my son is a little stupid but I also know he loves you truly. I don't want you to force yourself to love that idiot. Don't think abt it for the time. Do what your heart says." Swarna caressed her hairs.

"Thank you for understanding me Badi Maa." Naira smiled.

"What did you say? Badi Maa? Very good." Swarna kissed on her forehead.

Naira's phone started ringing.

"Hello." Naira picked the call.

"When you reach madam?" A boy spoke.

"I missed my flight....Preet. I'll take flight in morning. I'll check if there's a flight." Naira spoke.

"No there isn't any flight till evening Moti." Preet shouted.

"Then I'll come by evening flight." Naira informed.

"Are you Okay?" Preet asked.

"Yup." Naira spoke.

"I know something happened. Tell me?" Preet forced her.

"Just a minute." Naira went a little far.

She explained everything to Preet.

"Are you mad? You got your family today and you want to come back to Canada leaving them. How can you be so stupid? Over that Kartik.....will he not be heartbroken with your this act. You are the biggest stupid in this world. After knowing your past....he's supporting you...loving you and caring for you. What else you want? Kartik is  the best decision you will make ever in your life Naira. If he's taking a step ahead and holding your hand why can't you take a step ahead and hold his hand. You are the luckiest that you are getting Kartik. Go and tell him how much you love him. Go Naira don't do late." Preet shouted at Naira for her stupidity.

Naira realised what she was doing and what she was abt to lose.

Naira cut the call and ran inside. She looked for Kartik everywhere but found him nowhere. She went to his room and knocked on the door.

"Kartik open the door." Naira shouted.

The door was opened after few minutes.

"Keerti." Naira saw Keerti on the door.

Naira went inside the room. Keerti left from there and closed the door.

Naira's heart crushed into pieces seeing Kartik crying sitting on the floor. She sat in front of Kartik.

"Naraaz ho mujhse?" Naira cupped his face.

"Nahi." Kartik looked down.

Naira cupped his face and brought her face close to his. Naira sucked his tears one by one from both the cheeks. She kept her lips on his lips. Kartik was startled first but later gave in. They were kissing each other passionately.