Part - 41

"He cursed me Kartik that I'll never be able to stay happy even if I want. He cursed me and Mumma both. I didn't want to hurt anyone telling this so I hid it. But now I'm pregnant. Kartik Mere bache ko....." Naira cried.

Kartik immediately took Naira in his hug.

"Naira love is the most strongest thing in this world. Love is strongest than curse. Except cursing Ritu Raj had no other option. But his curse got destroyed when you got love of our family and your very own personal MENDEK. Love can destroy any type of curse. Nothing will happen to our child. It's my promise." Kartik kissed on her forehead.

"I love you." Naira hugged him more tightly.

"I love you too." Kartik caressed her hairs.

................................................................

Naira was shouting in pain. Kartik was pacing here and there in corridor.

They all heard a baby's cry after 20 minutes. Nurse covered the baby in cloth.

Naira fell unconscious due to sedation. Nurse took the baby out.

"It's a baby girl." Nurse gave baby girl to Kartik.

"My Princess." Kartik kissed on baby girl's cheek.

One by one everyone picked the baby girl.

"Mumma she's very cute na." Shivani looked at Akshara.

"Arrey abb Mumma itni cute hai iski toh Yeh bhi cute hi hogi na." Naksh smiled.

"Doctor Naira thk hai na?" Kartik asked.

"She's little weak. She's sleeping due to medication." Doctor informed.

Kartik took the baby and went to the private ward after an hour or so.

Naira opened her eyes saw Kartik playing with baby girl. Naira tried to get up. Kartik held her and made her sit. He kept the baby in Naira's lap.

Naira smiled seeing her little angel smiling at her.

"Mumma loves you." Naira kissed on her cheek softly.

The baby girl smiled seeing Naira as if she was telling Naira that she has come for her.

"This is wrong Princess. No smile to Papa. You only love your Mumma." Kartik made a cute face.

The baby girl hid her face in Naira's chest.

"Naira I think she's hungry. You feed her till then I'll complete the paper work." Kartik got up.

"KAIRA." Naira stopped him.

"I know it. Our KAIRA!" Kartik kissed on Naira's forehead and left the room.

Naira started feeding Kaira and made her sleep. Family came inside and saw Kaira sleeping.

"Bhua baby toh so gyi. Mujhe khelna tha." Shiv made a cute face.

"Play with KAIRA when she wakes up." Naira smiled.

"Kaira?" Keerti asked.

"Her name. I kept." Kartik came inside.

"Oh hello I kept her name." Naira spoke.

"I kept." Kartik argued.

Naira and Kartik started arguing like kids.

"They will never change. Hope so Kaira also get used to their bickering." Swarna laughed.

The screen freezes on Kartik and Naira arguing with Kaira sleeping in Naira's lap.

They lived happily ever after!!!

They healed each other with their love and won every battle together.