Part - 6

"Let it be a mystery Kartik." Naira smiled.

"You said that I'm your friend. Acha tell me did you meet her?" Kartik asked.

"No I won't go to her ever in my life." Naira was looking at the water.

"Why so? She is your Mumma." Kartik looked at her.

"Kartik she is happy with her family. She remarried the person whom she loved and who loved her. She has kids and even a grand child. She is happy in her life. I don't want to go in front of her and tell her I'm her daughter. She will remember her past. I don't want to disturb her life at any cost." Naira made him understand her feelings.

"You will sacrifice for you?" Kartik was amazed.

"Yes I'll. She did the biggest favour on me giving me birth and for that favour I can even sacrifice myself." Naira smiled in tears.

"Naira you know when I saw you yesterday I knew you are very strong girl. In fact I heard from business associates that you are a one woman army. But today my respect for you has increased. The girl who can sacrifice anything for her mother can do anything." Kartik smiled.

"One woman army? Who said that?" Naira laughed.

"Many people. In fact today I'll say that you are really one woman army. When you can fight with your emotions and control them. Then toh you can do anything and everything. This man at your service Mam." Kartik bowed in front of her.

Naira laughed seeing him like that. Kartik looked up and smiled. For that smile he was ready to do anything. That one smile of Naira gave his heart peace.

Naira moved ahead but stopped and looked back.

"Chalenge ya yahi rukne ka iraada hai." Naira looked at Kartik.

Kartik jumped like a kid. Naira wanted to laugh loudly on his stupid but cute antics.

"So what's your plan for today?" Kartik asked.

"I was thinking of doing painting. Do you know where's the market?" Naira asked.

"Yes I know. Shall we go there?" Kartik asked.

"No I'll go alone. You go to hotel. Your family might be looking for you." Naira smiled.

"Why you always think abt others? I mean why don't you think abt yourself?" Kartik asked.

"Kartik for worrying abt me I have only myself. I have to take care of myself on my own. But you have family. They take care of you so it's your duty to take care of them and make them happy with your oh so cute antics." Naira ruffled his hairs.

She realised what she did. She didn't want to do that. But she didn't even feel it wrong.

Kartik got lost in her that one touch.

"At least let me company you in market. You might need my help." Kartik made a puppy dog.

"No one can win from you in argument." Naira gave up.