Part - 2

Naira was sitting on the bed and working. There was a knock on her room.

Naira looked at the watch. It was 10:00 pm. She went and opened the door.

Kartik was standing on the door with a bright smile on his face.

"You here why?" Naira asked.

"You didn't do dinner. I thought of bringing you. Let's go." Kartik smiled.

"One sec you are Kartik Malhotra right." Naira asked.

"Yes I'm." Kartik agreed.

"These business tactics show to someone else not me. I hate men. Don't you understand. Get lost from here." Naira shouted.

Kartik pinned Naira to the wall and closed the door.

"It's not a business tactic. I didn't even know you are Naira the businesswoman. I came to know few minutes back." Kartik shouted.

Naira slapped Kartik very hard.

"How dare you touch me? Who gave you right to barge in my room?" Naira held Kartik from collars and threw him out of her room.

"Naira I didn't mean that. I didn't want to hurt you." Kartik banged on the door.

He got no response. He quietly left from there. He was hurt because he hurt her a lot. But why was it affecting him...he thought.

"No I did wrong throwing him out like this. He might be hurt. But why I'm thinking abt him? Naira you have gone mad. Calm yourself." Naira brushed off her feelings.

She went to bed and started working again.

Kartik went to restaurant. His family was waiting for her.

"Kartik Bhai where did you go?" Keerti asked.

"Nahi kuch nahi." Kartik sat on his chair.

"Kartik eat na." Swarna spoke.

"Maa I'm not hungry." Kartik didn't feel like eating.

"Akshara aunty you have only 2 kids na?" Kartik asked immediately.

Akshara went numb hearing this question. Elders of Malhotra and Singhania family were shocked.

"Kartik why you asked this?" Naitik asked.

"Nahi Uncle...Nothing." Kartik brushed off his feelings.

Akshara sensed something weird. Suddenly she felt a change in atmosphere.

Kartik felt a change in atmosphere. His heart knew Naira was there. He turned a little and saw Naira going out of the hotel.

Akshara wasn't understanding why she was feeling so weird. She felt as if someone close to her was near her.

"I'll be back." Kartik ran outside.

Naira was standing out staring the sky. Kartik tapped on her shoulder.

"Hi." Kartik smiled.

"I'm sorry for that. But you were at fault." Naira apologised but made him realise his mistake.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me suddenly." Kartik looked at her.

"Why you hate men?" Kartik asked.