Part - 25

Next Morning

Naira woke up around 5:00 am. She opened her eyes and was stunned to see the room.

Multiple bouquets were there of red roses and stargazers.

Kartik instantly jumped on bed with two soft toys in his hands - one of MENDEK and other of SHERNI.

"Lioness is angry with her frog." He turned lioness face.

"Sherni please forgive your MENDEK." He brought frog in front lioness.

Kartik looked at Naira. Naira got up from the bed and went to take bath.

"Naira your silence is killing me." Kartik was in tears.

Naira came downstairs and saw everyone laughing.

"Di Di you know Kartik Bhai is making breakfast." Shivani laughed.

"It's better to order from outside." Naira mocked.

"Mumma I'll leave....woh I have help Karan in some case. I'll come by evening. I'll call you." Naira went to Akshara.

"How will you go?" Manish asked.

"I'll take taxi Bade Papa." Naira informed.

"Take my car Naira. I'll go to office with Manish." Naitik give Naira his car keys.

"Thank you." Naira smiled.

She hugged Akshara and left from there.

Kartik came outside.

"Naira kahan hai?" Kartik asked.

"She left. She might be outside. Go." Akshara signalled Kartik.

Kartik ran outside and saw Naira was going to sit in car. Naira was abt to open the door of car but she wasn't able to. She didn't know the reason.

Her heart was beating fast. She knew he was near her.

Kartik came running and hugged Naira from behind.

"Naira please don't leave me." Kartik cried.

Naira unwrapped Kartik's arms from her waist. She sat in the car and drove away.

Tears falling from both their eyes. She wanted to hug him but his words stabbed her heart many times.

He wanted to hug her and promise her that he will not do such act again.

That one mistake of Kartik's,drifted them apart. But still their hearts were craving for each other.

................................................................

Naira came back home around 8:00 pm.

"Bhua...we are going to watch movie." Shiv jumped.

"Naira you get ready." Swarna came to her.

"Jee Badi Maa. Just 10 minutes." Naira left for her room.

Naira ignored Kartik on whole way. Keerti and Shivani were sitting behind. Naira was sitting on passenger seat while Kartik was driving.

Naira was looking out of the window while Kartik was stealing glances at her.

They reached theatre and went inside. They all intentionally made Naira and Kartik sit together. The lights turned off.

Naira was scared. She was scared of dark. She remembered her past. Kartik held her.

"Naira I'm here only." Kartik took her in hug.

"He will again beat me Kartik." Naira cuddled into him.

"No he will not. Your MENDEK will not let anyone harm you." Kartik caressed her hairs and calmed her.

Everyone was in tears seeing this.

"If he was alive I would have killed him Naitik. First he destroyed my life and then Naira. Even after years of his death Naira has fear of him." Akshara held Naitik's hand.

"Akshara when we are with Naira....when he Love is with her.....then her scars will heal soon." Naitik calmed Akshara.