Part - 32

Kartik turned off the lights and came back to Naira. They both were in standing position only.

Kartik removed his sherwani and kept at a side. He removed his lowers and threw them away. He came behind Naira and removed his vest and boxers.

"Naira don't turn." Kartik has some other plans.

Kartik removed Naira's dupatta and folded it. He kept it on the sofa. He unzipped Naira's blouse and removed it. He hugged Naira from behind and held the knot of her lowers. He pulled the knot and it fell on floor.

Naira was only in her inners. Kartik unhooked her bra and removed it. Kartik sat on the floor and with his teeth pulled her lowers down.

Naira was ecstatic. She wasn't able to control herself. His touch was making her insane. Kartik picked Naira in his arms and directed to the bed.

Kartik laid Naira on the bed and came over her. He held Naira's breast and started massaging it making her moan. To control her moans,Naira bit her lower lip.

Kartik did the same with her other breast. He took them one by one in mouth and sucked them like a hungry baby. Naira moved her hands in his hairs and pulled him closer.

Kartik looked up and slowly moved down. He placed wet kisses on her navel. Kartik slowly went down to her world. He widened Naira's legs and entered his middle finger inside her.

He again came over Naira and started stroking her g-spot hard. With very stroke Naira moaned loudly. Kartik took her lips in a kiss on prevent her from moaning.

Naira orgasmed after 10 minutes. Kartik came over Naira.

"Naira it will pain. You are very very tight for me." Kartik spoke.

"I trust you." Naira smiled at him.

Kartik kept Naira's hands on his shoulders. He widened her legs and kept his monster on her world. Naira closed her eyes.

Kartik gave on stroke which made Naira shout. Kartik took her lips for kiss. Kartik gave 2-3 strokes and entered half inside her. Naira was in immense pain.

Kartik broke the kiss and wiped her tears.

"Naira it will pain a little more now." Kartik knew he was near her hymen.

Kartik gave a hard push and completed entered inside Naira. Naira was digging her nails in her shoulder. The bed sheet got stained with Naira's blood.

After 20 minutes,Naira's pain reduced.

Kartik started thrusting inside her. The room was filled with Naira's moans.