Part - 12

"It's my life. I don't want anyone's interference." Naira turned her face.

"If you will keep hiding your pain inside you it will kill you one day." Swarna tried to make Naira understand.

"I want to die. I'll be more than happy if these wounds kill me one day." Naira laughed on her fate.

"Naira." Swarna just took Naira in her hug.

"You know when you were inside Akshara....she was the happiest mother. You used to play football inside her and tell her that you are coming soon. If Ritu Raj took you away....what's her fault? In that accident every one died police told us. We found your blanket in lake....police said crocodiles might have eaten your body and there was blood in lake. What's Akshara's fault in this?" Swarna held Naira tightly.

"What was my fault? Why he did that with me?" Naira broke down.

Naira's sobs turned into loud cries. Swarna kept holding her letting her take out all her pain.

3 hours passed like this.

Swarna felt Naira calming down.

"Now tell me what he did?" Swarna didn't break the hug.

"Neither he died nor I died. He jumped from the car taking me. He never gave me food. He used to beat me every day and night. Shoes,rods,sticks and horse whips were his weapons. Every day he used to say that he wants to take Mumma's revenge from me. Till 6 years I beared his torture. He took me to Mussoorie to sell me to someone. But Dadi came back from Canada. She saved me that day. Kapali Hills......we reached Kapali Hills....Dadi asked me to hide. But before I can hide Ritu Raj shot bullet at me. I fell from the hills into the lake. While falling I heard 2 more gun shots. I knew it was my end. But I got saved. I opened my eyes in hospital after 3-4 days. Then I came to know that Ritu Raj killed Dadi and then himself because his revenge was complete. He almost killed me. Dadi's Lawyer gave me her diary in which everything was written. Abt Mumma,Mumma's photos....their marriage photos....everything." Naira broke down completely.

Swarna went numb hearing this. Tears fell from her eyes knowing pain of her little angel.

Swarna's mind went to flashback. She remembered the day of Naira's birth when she took little Naira in her arms.