Part - 19

Naira was sitting and working in her room. Kartik came inside the room and tiptoed towards Naira.

"No need of tiptoeing. I know you are here MENDEK." Naira spoke.

"Are you angry on me?" Kartik sat beside Naira.

"No I'm not." Naira smiled.

"I'm very very stupid na. I always show off that girls run behind me. I even said this to you. I said this thing to the girl who loves me and whom I love. Yes you are right that they run behind me for my money and Papa's name. But Naira I only love you. Sachi." Kartik kept his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you too." Naira caressed his cheek.

"Don't you dare ask me to back off. I'll never do that." Kartik held her waist more tightly.

"Kartik leave." Naira was a little uncomfortable.

"Sorry." Kartik sensed it.

"You don't have to be. I have no problem with you touching me Kartik but I don't want it to go on some other level." Naira told her feelings.

"Naira I'll never do anything which hurts you. I promise." Kartik kissed on her cheek.

"I hope I can kiss you." Kartik asked cutely.

"Yes you can." Naira blushed.

"Haaye!!!!" Kartik kept his fists on his heart.

"Kartik you are just.....MENDEK." Naira looked away to hide her blush.

"Naira why are staying away from Choti Maa?" Kartik asked.

"I don't want to hurt her Kartik." Naira told.

"Naira you are her daughter. I know you love her a lot. Then why you think you will hurt her?" Kartik held her hands.

"Kartik if I'm her daughter then don't forget who's my biological father. He left no stone to hurt Mumma. I don't want that I hurt Mumma in any way. I don't want to become like him." Naira cried.

"Nahi Naira....you can never be like him. You were inside Choti Maa for 9 months. Inside you is her blood. She raised you inside her for 9 months and gave you love. You are only Choti Maa's daughter. He is no more in your and Choti Maa's life." Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Akshara heard it from outside. Tears fell from her eyes.

She decided to talk to Naira in alone in night. She left from there.

"Acha suno na." Kartik hugged Naira.

"Hmm." Naira looked at him.

"Dinner date?" Kartik made a cute pout.

"With whom?" Naira teased him.

"With you Naira." Kartik looked at her.

"I'll think." Naira decided to tease him more.

"Naira...." He made a sad face.

"Okay done." Naira smiled.

"Yeah! I love you." Kartik kissed on her cheek and ran away.