Part - 31

"Now tell me the reason?" Naira asked.

"Naira please don't be angry......when I was in college....I fell for a girl. Her name was Bani. I respected her and our relation a lot. It was 6 months since we were in relation when I went to surprise her at her home. There I saw her coming out of the room. Behind him came a boy of my age. They both......." Kartik was breaking.

Naira took him in her hug immediately.

"Kartik calm down. Stop crying. Listen to me. Look at me." Naira cupped his face.

"It wasn't love Kartik. It was only attraction. I know you can't forget what she did with you....you can't forget the way she used you. But I promise you that whatever happens I'll never hurt you. I'll never ever leave you." Naira kissed on his forehead.

"Promise?" Kartik behaved like a kid.

"Pakka wala Promise." Naira pulled his cheeks.

"Acha did you both......" Naira asked.

"Nahi Naira. I never touched her in that way. But......" Kartik stopped.

"But what?" Naira asked.

"She was damn hot and sexy." Kartik teased Naira.

Naira gave him you are dead look.

"I don't know na whether you are hot or not." Kartik smirked.

"Ask those boys who used to run behind me. They ran behind me to get me over their bed." Naira mocked.

"I would have killed them. You are only mine." Kartik pulled Naira possessively.

"Oh really? There's still time in my becoming yours officially Mr MENDEK." Naira smirked.

Naira ran away from there.

"Tomorrow I'll not let you run my lioness. Tomorrow I'll be the lion." Kartik slapped on his own head.

................................................................

Naira and Kartik got married happily.

Naira was standing near the window of her...sorry...their room. She felt a pair of arms around her waist.

Naira shivered in that touch. Kartik nuzzled his nose in her hairs.

"Naira can I love you?" Kartik kissed on her bare shoulder.

"Kartik." Naira clutched to her lehenga.

Kartik held her hands and turned her towards him. Kartik closed the window and spread the curtains. He wanted no disturbance.

Kartik made Naira sit on the bed and one by one removed her jewellery.

"Kartik I need to change." Naira got up.

"No need to change. For the time you don't need a piece of cloth." Kartik pulled Naira towards him.

Naira could feel Kartik's monster touching her. Her fear increased more.

"Naira I promise I'll not hurt you." Kartik sensed her fear.

"I trust you." Naira gave in.