Part - 38

"Naira Kartik ko kya hua?" Swarna shook Naira.

"Maa woh......" Naira started telling.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Kartik and Naira were in car. Kartik was driving the car. Suddenly a car stopped in front of them. Naira sensed something wrong. She called police.

Bani came out of the car and shot bullet on the car glass. Naira and Kartik bent to save themselves.

"Naira you don't move I'll see her." Kartik held Naira's hand.

"Nahi Kartik you stay here. I'll...." Naira slowly came out of the car.

Bani shot bullet at Naira. It hit Naira's left shoulder.

"Bani." Kartik shouted.

Kartik ran towards Bani when she threw an iron rod on Kartik. The iron rod banged Kartik's head badly.

Kartik fell on the floor. Naira held Bani and slapped her very hard.

"I never loved Kartik. I wanted his money. But that boyfriend of mine also left me. You....How dare you taunt me that day.? I decided that day only to take revenge from you. I knew Kartik is your life. See I'll take your life away from you. Kartik will die....you will die every second." Bani laughed.

Police came and arrested Bani. They helped Naira in taking to hospital.

Doctor treated Naira and Kartik both.

"Mrs Malhotra....please come with me." Doctor took Naira with him.

Naira was shocked to see the sight. Kartik was playing with a soft toy.

"Kartik..." Naira went to him.

"Aap kaun ho?" Kartik asked cutely.

"Kartik Main hoon Naira." Naira cupped his face.

"My best friend?" Kartik asked.

"Mrs Malhotra....Mr Malhotra's brain has went to level of a child. It might take a month,a year or Life time.....for his recovery." Doctor informed.

"He's my husband and I'll take care of him." Naira looked at Kartik.

"You are my best friend na?" Kartik asked.

"Haan your best friend." Naira kissed on his forehead.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Everyone was numb hearing this.

"Di who is Bani?" Shivani asked.

"Haan Naira Kartik never told us anything? Who is she?" Manish asked.

"Papa it doesn't matter who is she. I know everything and don't worry I'll bring our Kartik back." Naira smiled.

They all knew it was more than enough difficult for Naira. They knew she was acting to be fine. More than them she was in pain.

Naira went to their room. She saw Kartik playing with Shiv.

"Shiv you go and study bacha. Your exams are starting na." Naira spoke.

"Okay Bhua." Shiv ran from there.