Part - 28

Naira entered inside the room.

"You all called me?" Naira closed the door.

"Yes come." Swarna asked.

"What happened? What's all this?" Naira saw jewellery and clothes scattered on the bed.

"It's all yours." Akshara spoke.

"Their weight might be more than my weight Mumma. No way. I'll not wear it at any cost." Naira backed off.

"Hey Bhagwan. You have to select a dress for engagement." Akshara pulled her.

"Swarna Maa....Tanya Maa you both also teamed up with Mumma." Naira looked at Tanya and Swarna.

"Mumma if you will spend money on me like this....what will you do on Shivani's wedding?" Naira tried to be funny.

"Di please....don't make me a goat now. I want to enjoy life." Shivani ran from there.

"Naira come on select now." Swarna asked.

Naira looked up and saw Kartik standing outside. He was smiling looking at her.

Naira picked up a blue dress and asked Kartik in signals. Kartik acted to vomit.

"No not this one Mumma." Naira threw the dress.

Naira picked up an orange lehnga and signalled Kartik.

"So so." He gestured.

Naira wanted to beat him now. Naira decided for one last try and picked up a peach lehnga. She looked at Kartik who gave her flying kiss. Naira gave him you are dead look.

Kartik pulled up his sherwanis. He signalled Naira to chose. Naira pointed at peach one. Kartik jumped in happiness.

"Mumma this peach one." Naira looked at Akshara.

"Akshara Naira's choice is better than ours." Swarna smiled.

"Naira Di Nahi Maa....Kartik Bhai's  choice." Keerti pointed at Kartik who was standing outside leaning to the window.

"Kartik!!!" Swarna opened the window and pulled Kartik's ear.

"Aaaaahhhhh Mumma!!!" Kartik ran away from there.

"Oh ho Di..." Keerti and Saumya teased her.

Naira covered her face to hide her blush.

"Peach and peach wow." Keerti elbowed Naira.

Naira's phone started ringing to save her. Naira ran out of the room. They all bursted into laughter.

Naira saw Kartik in lawn. She ran to him and started beating him.

"Sherni why are you beating me?" Kartik tried to save himself.

"Sherni why are you beating me?" Naira mimicked him.

"What you did there? Haan....you MENDEK." Naira shouted.

Kartik ran to his room. Naira closed the door and picked the cushion. She started beating him with cushions.

"Naira please...I'm sorry na." Kartik held Naira's hands.

Kartik turned Naira and came over her. They were lost in each other. Kartik brought his face close to Naira. He kept his lips on Naira's lips. Naira wrapped her arms around Kartik's neck and pulled him close. They started kissing each other passionately.

Naira wanted to break the kiss but Kartik didn't let it happen. He kissed her more deeply tasting her inside.

They broke the kiss after 25 minutes. Both were panting heavily.