Part - 34

Naira came downstairs. Shiv and Arjun came running to her.

"Good Morning Bhua." They hugged Naira.

"A very good morning." Naira kissed on their cheeks.

Shivani,Keerti and Saumya came to Naira.

"Kya baat hai Di? You are glowing." Saumya teased.

"Di How was your first night?" Shivani asked.

"Di Bhai ne tang toh nahi kiya na?" Keerti asked.

Naira felt like beating three of them. She was controlling herself to not blush but wasn't able to.

"Di you are blushing so hard...." Shivani pulled Naira's cheeks.

Naira slapped on their heads and went to ladies. She took blessings from Manish and others.

Naira was standing between Tanya and Akshara.

"Naira are you Okay?" Tanya asked.

"Jee Maa." Naira knew she questioned this.

Akshara thought may be they were talking abt first night. But still she felt something weird with Tanya's tone.

"Did you tell Kartik?" Tanya was concerned.

"Nahi Maa...I was thinking to tell him today only." Naira spoke.

"Does anyone else know? Akshara?" Tanya looked around to check in anyone was hearing.

Akshara behaved as if she didn't hear.

"Maa how can I tell Mumma this thing? Whatever Ritu Raj did with me after she was so disturbed....if I'll tell this thing don't know what will happen." Naira whispered.

Kartik came downstairs.

"Naira your phone was ringing. You forgot it in room." Kartik gave Naira her phone.

"Oh ho Bhai good chance to talk to Bhabhi." Keerti elbowed Kartik.

"Mumma your daughter has gone mad." Kartik looked at Swarna.

Naira checked her phone and called the person. She talked for a while and cut the call.

"Kartik ek minute....." Naira signalled Kartik.

"Jao Jiju Di is calling you." Shivani teased.

Kartik went with Naira.

"Kya hua Naira?" Kartik asked.

"Kartik woh everyone has decided to stay permanently in India na." Naira spoke.

"Hmm. So?" Kartik asked.

"I have to go to Canada. I have to shift everything here." Naira revealed.

"For how many days?" Kartik asked.

"1 month." Naira informed.

"What!!!!!" Kartik shouted.

Everyone looked at them.

"Kya hua Kartik?" Manish asked.

Kartik told them everything.

"Par Naira 1 month? How?" Swarna asked.

"Maa your daughter in law isn't running away. And now toh I'm married. Even if I run away your son will catch me. He has nose of a dog which can smell efficiently and catch the person." Naira mocked.

Everyone laughed hearing this. Kartik looked at Naira with his mouth wide open.

"Am I a dog?" Kartik asked.

"Nahi You are combination of MENDEK and dog. Brain and face of MENDEK and nose of a dog." Naira shrugged her shoulders.

"Maa see your daughter." Kartik complained to Akshara.

"Maa did you see frogs and dogs when he was inside you?" Naira asked.

"Maa did you eat chillies when Naira was going to take birth?" Kartik asked.

"My Mumma ate proper diet." Naira shouted.

"Mumma also didn't see Frogs or dogs." Kartik argued.

Kartik and Naira kept arguing. Family members quietly left from there.

Kartik and Naira looked around and stopped. They both bursted into laughter.