Part - 10

Neither Naira slept nor Kartik.

Kartik was standing near the window.

"Please give me my Naira. I'll keep her happy always. I promise." Kartik looked at the moon.

"Keep Kartik Happy always. Fulfil his every wish except me." Naira smiled looking at the moon.

"You have every quality Kartik but I can't be yours. You are in relation with my Mumma. I don't want to be near her. My presence will destroy everything. I wish you get the world's best girl who will love you. She will be the luckiest to get you." Tears fell from Naira's eyes.

Naira packed her stuff and looked at her watch. It was morning 6:00 am.

Naira left her room and gave the keys at the reception.

Naira walked out of the hotel. She went to the same place where she and Kartik met for the first time.

She saw Kartik standing there.

"Hi." Kartik had an expressionless face.

"Why isn't he smiling?" Naira thought.

"You here?" Kartik asked.

"Thought of coming here before leaving." Naira looked at the lake.

"We met here only." Kartik made her remember.

"Hmm. I do remember." Naira smiled.

There was silence of few minutes.

"Are you disturbed?" Naira asked.

"No I'm not Why?" Kartik asked.

"No you look good when you smile and laugh. I love when you talk continuously. I love when you laugh." Naira smiled.

"When you love everything abt me...why can't you confess?" Kartik held Naira from her shoulders.

"Kartik what are you doing?" Naira tried to walk away.

Kartik smashed his lips on Naira's lips. He pinned Naira to the nearby tree. He started sucking Naira's lips. Naira didn't respond first but later gave in. They were kissing each other passionately. Kartik was rubbing her waist. Naira's hands were in his hairs.

They broke the kiss after 20 minutes. Both were panting heavily.

Realisation struck Naira. She gave a tight slap to Kartik.

"How dare you!!!" Naira shouted.

"I LOVE YOU." Kartik hugged Naira tightly.

"Kartik leave me." Naira tried to push Kartik.

She was happy inside but she knew she didn't deserve him.

"No I'll not. First say you love me." Kartik hugged her more tightly.

"You are forcing yourself on me." Naira pushed Kartik.

"If I laughed with you and talked with you....shared with you abt me then you thought it's love. Have you lost your mind?" Naira shouted.

"Go away Kartik. Go away from me. You deserve a happy life. I'll not be able to give you that happiness." Naira thought.

"Naira I know you love me." Kartik held Naira from her shoulders.

Suddenly his eyes fell on a black mark on Naira's shoulder.

"What's this?" Kartik got worried.

"Nothing." Naira pulled her jacket up.

"Naira tell me. Did someone hurt you? Tell me his same I'll kill him." Kartik had tears in his eyes.

"Kartik leave me I said." Naira tried to push Kartik but he was too strong for her.

"Why can't you love me?" Kartik shook Naira.

"Because your Choti Maa is my Mumma damn it." Naira shouted.