Part - 30

Naksh and Kartik made Naitik sit. Naitik was looking at Naira who was looking away.

He remembered the moment she called him Papa. The word for which he waited for almost 20 days.

"Naira." Naitik spoke slowly.

"Aapka dimaag hai ya Nahi." Naira shouted.

"Do you have any idea what would have happened? Agar aapko kuch ho jaata toh Mumma Ka kya hota? Socha hai aapne? Kyu Nahi li dawai aapne?" Naira asked.

"I'm sorry." Naitik apologised.

"Aap jaante hai na sab aapse kitna pyaar karte. Agar aapko aaj kuch ho jaata toh Mumma,Naksh,Shivani......inn Ka kya haal hota? Aur woh dekhiye Shiv....kaise daraa hua hai?" Naira scolded Naitik.

Everyone smiled seeing this.

"Bhua Dadu gande hai. Dadi unse roz bolti hai medicine lene ko par Dadu Dadi ki baat Nahi maante." Shiv complained.

"Arrey Shiv why are crying? Chote Dadu thk hai na. Pata hai Bhua Papa ko ache se scold karti hai. Chote Dadu ko bhi kiya na." Arjun wiped Shiv's tears.

Everyone smiled seeing their brotherly bond.

"When I fainted what you called me?" Naitik asked.

"Papa." Naira kept her head in Naitik's lap.

"I was waiting for this moment." Naitik caressed her hairs.

Everyone was more than happy. Everything was going perfect.

................................................................

Mehndi Ceremony

Naira was applied mehndi. She cleaned her hands and the colour was very dark.

Naira wanted to have a walk so she went out of her room. Everyone else was sleeping.

Naira was sitting in backyard. Someone tapped on her shoulder.

"MENDEK.....you know we can't see each other." Naira hid her face.

"But I want to see you. It has been 4 days since I saw you. Keerti even took my phone from me. I was missing you." Kartik was in tears.

"Why are you crying?" Naira wiped his tears.

"I missed you." Kartik kept his head in her lap. His legs were on the bench.

"I missed you too." Naira moved her hands in his hairs.

Naira was wearing a t-shirt and track pants. Kartik sat beside Naira quietly.

"Kya hua?" Naira asked.

"Tomorrow is our wedding." Kartik was nervous.

"I know." Same condition was of Naira.

"Naira I want to confess something. I wanted to say it from many days but didn't get chance." Kartik initiated.

"Hmm Tell." Naira looked at him.

"Naira I always behaved immature. Didn't you think there might be some reason?" Kartik looked at her.

"I know there's some reason. I was waiting for the day when you will tell me yourself." Naira smiled.

"You knew it?" Kartik was surprised.

"Yes. Why are you reacting like this?" Naira asked.

"If there was someone else then she would have forced me to change.....you didn't.....she would have asked me again and again abt this thing....that thing....why you didn't?" Kartik asked.

"Because I trust you." Naira ruffled his hairs.

"Now tell me the reason?" Naira asked.